Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: T.Heslenfeld
Forum: Digital Photography December 9th 07, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
Antarctica photographs

My photobook 'Cold' on a spectacular sailing trip to Antarctica is out.
Check out a preview at www.cold-the-book.com.

T.Heslenfeld
The Netherlands
www.cold-the-book.com
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 9th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 18
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
'Cold' - photographs of Antarctica

My photobook 'Cold' on a sailing trip to Antarctica is just out. Check out
www.cold-the-book.com.

Hope you enjoy the images. I certainly enjoyed shooting them ;-)

T.Heslenfeld
The...
Forum: Digital Photography November 25th 07, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
Sailing to Antarctica: photobook

My photobook 'Cold' on a spectacular sailing trip to Antarctica came out
just last week.

You can see a preview (and order!) at www.cold-the-book.com.

T.Heslenfeld
The...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 25th 07, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
Sailing to Antarctica - photobook

My photobook 'Cold' on a spectacular sailing trip to Antarctica came out
just last week.

You can see a preview (and order!) at www.cold-the-book.com.

T.Heslenfeld
The...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment November 25th 07, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
Sailing to Antarctica - photobook out now!

My photobook 'Cold' on a spectacular sailing trip to Antarctica came out
just last week.

You can see a preview at www.cold-the-book.com. And if you like what you
see, you can order there as...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 31st 07, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 2
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
new images - sailingtrip to Spitsbergen

Just returned from a spectacular sailing trip to Spitsbergen. Great
photo-conditions, with both snowfall, midnight's sun and high pressure!

A small selection of the results is on my website...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 30th 07, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
sailed to Spitsbergen - fresh images

Just returned from a spectacular sailing trip to Spitsbergen. Great
photo-conditions, with both snowfall, midnight's sun and high pressure!

A small selection of the results is on my website at...
Forum: Digital Photography August 30th 07, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
I sailed to Spitsbergen - fresh images

Just returned from a spectacular sailing trip to Spitsbergen. Great
photo-conditions, with both snowfall, midnight's sun and high pressure!

A small selection of the results is on my website at...
Forum: Digital Photography July 10th 07, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
Newer York images

Added a couple of fresh images from last week's trip to the big apple:

http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?id=13

T.Heslenfeld
travel photographer
The Netherlands
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 15th 07, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
Antarctica-images

Added some fresh images from my recent sailing trip from Argentina to
Antarctica, South Georgia, Tristan da Cunha to Cape Town:
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?id=50791

Cheerz,

T....
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 15th 07, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
sailing to Antarctica

Added some fresh images from my recent sailing trip from Argentina to
Antarctica, South Georgia, Tristan da Cunha to Cape Town:
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?id=50791

Cheerz,

T....
Forum: Digital Photography May 13th 07, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
fresh images from Antarctica & South Georgia

Added some fresh images from my recent sailing trip from Argentina to
Antarctica, South Georgia, Tristan da Cunha to Cape Town:
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?id=50791

Cheerz,

T....
Forum: Digital Photography February 9th 07, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
travel photographer - feedback on new site?

Hi,

Just switchted to a newly designed website - both the looks and feels of my
old website
have been finetuned. Curious to find out what visitors think, especially
about:

A the navigation;
B the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 16th 06, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
Travel photographer - asking for a favor

"hoover" schreef in bericht
your site keeps booting me out

"hoover" schreef in bericht...
Forum: Digital Photography December 16th 06, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
Travel photographer - asking for a favor

Hi there,

I am a prof. travel photographer from Holland and I have a simple request.
Would you have a look at my website via
http://www.internetsites.nl/stemmen/oostwestthijsbest.nl and use the...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15