Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D Peter Maus
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 1st 09, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 79
Posted By D Peter Maus
I just ordered the D700

On 6/30/09 20:09 , Alan Calan wrote:
If I had to shoot the pictures you shoot, I'd need so many
tranquilizers that nothing would be in focus, despite the power of the
camera.

Hey, it...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 30th 09, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 79
Posted By D Peter Maus
I just ordered the D700

On 6/29/09 21:04 , Alan wrote:
I am shocked that I did this. Paul Furman suggested it and at first I
paid no attention. Then I started hearing about all my FX lenses and
all the museums in...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 21st 09, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 206
Posted By D Peter Maus
Boycott Panasonic cameras - forced proprietary battery use infirmware

On 6/20/09 17:43 , Alan Browne wrote:

All this is is a ploy to force OEM battery purchases.

Sure, I accept there can be a forced OEM purchase angle as well as it
being
a way to head...
Forum: Digital Photography June 21st 09, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 220
Posted By D Peter Maus
Boycott Panasonic cameras - forced proprietary battery use infirmware

On 6/20/09 17:43 , Alan Browne wrote:

All this is is a ploy to force OEM battery purchases.

Sure, I accept there can be a forced OEM purchase angle as well as it
being
a way to head...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 14th 09, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 57
Posted By D Peter Maus
Nikon D300s first major camera to dump CF?

On 6/13/09 23:05 , nospam wrote:
In , D
Peter wrote:

that sounds like a lot of fun but...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 14th 09, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 57
Posted By D Peter Maus
Nikon D300s first major camera to dump CF?

On 6/13/09 22:17 , nospam wrote:
In article
, D Peter
wrote:

Actually, if you look at the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 14th 09, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 57
Posted By D Peter Maus
Nikon D300s first major camera to dump CF?

On 6/13/09 18:33 , nospam wrote:
In ,
D. Peter wrote:

It's not how many use any one...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 9th 09, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 57
Posted By D Peter Maus
Consumer Reports camera issue

On 6/8/09 18:39 , Alan Browne wrote:
On 08-06-09 08:29, Pat wrote:
On Jun 7, 12:53 pm, Alan
wrote:
On 07-06-09 12:43, Bowser...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 25th 09, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 21
Posted By D Peter Maus
How much for a Nikon D300

On 04/24/09 23:03, Chris Curtis wrote:
After getting a new D3 I'm selling my D300 to a someone I know.

I would like to ask if you could give me an idea of what would be a
resonable price...
Forum: Digital Photography March 13th 08, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,dfw.politics,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy
Replies: 24
Posted By D Peter Maus
( OT) WTC Towers: It Was GodZilla

barnegatdx wrote:
A Huge, Invisible Monster , moving north to south., and detouring into
New York harbor

caused the Towers to collapse;

- But first, he threw two airplanes , one...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10