Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kadin2048[_3_]
Forum: Digital Photography August 6th 07, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 28
Posted By Kadin2048[_3_]
Can photo (time and f-stop) info be recorded automatically?

In article ,
darkroommike wrote:

As I recall there were a few film cameras (Contax 35mm and
645?) that could record this info...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment August 6th 07, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 13

darkroommike wrote:

As I recall there were a few film cameras (Contax 35mm and
645?) that could record this info...
Forum: Digital Photography August 6th 07, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 35
Posted By Kadin2048[_3_]
Will the real ASAAR please stand up?

In article ,
ASAAR wrote:

I could if I knew how to do it properly, but I don't...
Forum: Digital Photography July 20th 07, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Kadin2048[_3_]
Help with scanning posterization problem?

I've been having some issues while trying to scan some B&W film in, and
I thought I'd ask here for some input.

Basically, I'm just trying to get some decent scans of old Plus-X 125
negatives. I'm...
Forum: Digital Photography July 16th 07, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Kadin2048[_3_]
How long will memory cards retain data without power?

In article ,
(Doug White) wrote:

The longevity of CD's depends a lot on the CD. I only use Mitsui "Gold"
CD R's for anything I...
Forum: Digital Photography July 13th 07, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Kadin2048[_3_]
Found hundreds of photos: How to scan them to my PC

In article ,
SMS wrote:

For negative scanning, I use Costco. They have a very high resolution
negative scanner. I think...
Forum: Digital Photography July 13th 07, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Kadin2048[_3_]
Anybody own this filmscanner?

Hi,
This deal looks interesting, and not a bad price:

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7