Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alienjones[_3_]
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 19th 08, 09:35 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 50
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
THE IDIOTS HAVE DANCED LONG ENOUGH - A stepped out panorama

G Paleologopoulos wrote:
"Jeff R." wrote

"Alienjones" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 19th 08, 09:35 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 52

G Paleologopoulos wrote:
"Jeff R." wrote

"Alienjones" wrote in message
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 19th 08, 10:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
Jeff Ralph proven a LAIR - was monitor calibration tools

Doug Jewell wrote:

Well I snipped all the bull****... and look what's left.

Queensland laws... Hmmm.

The truth is no defense to defamation. The defamatory or libelous
statement also needs to be...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 19th 08, 10:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 49

Doug Jewell wrote:

Well I snipped all the bull****... and look what's left.

Queensland laws... Hmmm.

The truth is no defense to defamation. The defamatory or libelous
statement also needs to be...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 19th 08, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 49
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
Jeff Ralph proven a LAIR - was monitor calibration tools

Jeff R. wrote:

Or - prove me wrong and post the "walking pano", as you said you could.

--
Jeff R.
(...off to wash the car now. Don't expect a quick reply.)

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 19th 08, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Jeff R. wrote:

Or - prove me wrong and post the "walking pano", as you said you could.

--
Jeff R.
(...off to wash the car now. Don't expect a quick reply.)

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 19th 08, 10:08 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 52
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
THE IDIOTS HAVE DANCED LONG ENOUGH - A stepped out panorama

Some time back I said "WHEN I FIND THE TIME" I would produce a stepped
out panorama for the idiots, sheep and wannabes. Since then I've been
watching as the wait jerked their strings and made them...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 19th 08, 10:08 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 50
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
THE IDIOTS HAVE DANCED LONG ENOUGH - A stepped out panorama

Some time back I said "WHEN I FIND THE TIME" I would produce a stepped
out panorama for the idiots, sheep and wannabes. Since then I've been
watching as the wait jerked their strings and made them...
Forum: Digital Photography May 17th 08, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
credit card

Atheist Chaplain wrote:
"Alienjones" wrote in message

Yeah good one mate...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 17th 08, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 49
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
Jeff Ralph proven a LAIR - was monitor calibration tools

Jeff R. wrote:

Point out *one* error of fact in my satirical treatment of your page, Doug.
Just one.
While you're at it, point out one gratuitous insult, incidence of
name-calling or...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 17th 08, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Jeff R. wrote:

Point out *one* error of fact in my satirical treatment of your page, Doug.
Just one.
While you're at it, point out one gratuitous insult, incidence of
name-calling or...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 17th 08, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 27
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
Flash

Paul Furman wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:
Bruce wrote:
Iam lending my D80 & SB600 to friend to take indoor photos at a
party. What is the best setting for them to use,would it be camera...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 17th 08, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 27
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
Flash

ben brugman wrote:

My Grand Daughter shot a whole reception (3 hours) recently in idiot
mode with her outfit. 362 snaps and 5 failures. The JPEGs are every
bit as good as I used to...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 17th 08, 07:05 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 35
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
TROLL ALERT - FOCUS IS A TROLL

Atheist Chaplain wrote:
"Online News Server" wrote in message

I'm thinking that once Jeff stumps up to Douggie's legal team with his
own raft of counter...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 17th 08, 06:46 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 35
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
TROLL ALERT - FOCUS IS A TROLL

Online News Server wrote:
Alienjones wrote:
Jeff R. wrote:

"Alienjones" wrote in message
Hey...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 17th 08, 06:40 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
Focus 2

Jeff R. wrote:

"Alienjones" wrote in message
Pete D wrote:
"Dica" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography May 17th 08, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
credit card

wrote:

Yeah good one mate...
Have you made anything out of the click links yet?

You know if you did it properly, you would and you wouldn't make an ass
of yourself in...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 17th 08, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 49
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
Monitor Calibration Tools

N wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message
I just took delivery of Spyder 2 Express & used it on an old Sony
Laptop a 4...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 17th 08, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 49
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
Monitor Calibration Tools

Jeff R. wrote:

"Alienjones" wrote in message
. wrote:
snipped

Doug, have you received (via these fora)...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 17th 08, 05:49 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
Focus 2

Pete D wrote:
"Dica" wrote in message ...
http://www.dicasa.nl/bertram.htm

FFS mate, you are worse than Doug for escaping from the fillfile.

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 17th 08, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 10
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
D-MAC'S GOOSE IS COOKED!

m II wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:

Have you got your April issue of Diversity, Inc. yet?

Are they trying to build a reputation as purchasers of stolen
intellectual property?

I think...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 17th 08, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 10
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
D-MAC'S GOOSE IS COOKED!

Annika1980 wrote:
On May 16, 5:25 pm, Alienjones wrote:
There you go Draco...
I've got 2 choices. Both are likely to happen.

One is to fight the jackass...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 17th 08, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 10
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
D-MAC'S GOOSE IS COOKED!

Jeff R. wrote:

"Alienjones" wrote in message
snip
One is to fight the jackass with his own behavior.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 17th 08, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 40
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
Big cat really quite small

Jeff R. wrote:

"Alienjones" wrote in message
snip If you don't stop it now, I'll take
the second step...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 17th 08, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 40
Posted By Alienjones[_3_]
Big cat really quite small

Annika1980 wrote:
Oh by the way, Douggie, you must have my friend Jeff R. killfiled so
allow me to relay this message for him.