Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ian
Forum: Digital Photography December 19th 13, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Ian
Canon 15-85 or 17-85 or 18-135

"RJH" wrote in message
On 05/11/2013 09:43, Ian wrote:
"RJH" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography November 27th 13, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Ian
Canon 15-85 or 17-85 or 18-135

"Ian" wrote in message
Hello dear readers.
I have a 10-22mm lens and a 55-250mm lens. I am considering buying one of
Forum: Digital Photography November 9th 13, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Ian
Why don't more people like Sony?

"Joe Makowiec" wrote in message
On 08 Nov 2013 in rec.photo.digital, Ian wrote:

Anyone remember Canon's...
Forum: Digital Photography November 8th 13, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Ian
Why don't more people like Sony?

wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Nov 2013 16:47:09 -0800 (PST), RichA
wrote:

Sony pulled out all...
Forum: Digital Photography November 5th 13, 09:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Ian
Canon 15-85 or 17-85 or 18-135

"RJH" wrote in message

I have the 17-85 and use it most of the time. An excellent all-rounder.
Have to say the 15-85 would...
Forum: Digital Photography November 4th 13, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Ian
Canon 15-85 or 17-85 or 18-135

Hello Sid and J. Clarke and thank you both for the replies.

The info from J. Clarke is very relevant to me. My 17-85mm lens had a drop
three years ago which resulted in it working only at full...
Forum: Digital Photography November 3rd 13, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Ian
Canon 15-85 or 17-85 or 18-135

Hello dear readers.
I have a 10-22mm lens and a 55-250mm lens. I am considering buying one of
these Canon lenses:
15-85mm f3.5-5.6 IS
17-85mm f4-5.6 IS
18-135mm f3.5-5.6 IS

What do users think...
Forum: Digital Photography October 29th 13, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Ian
Checking new DSLR and lens?

wrote in message
Hello,

Could someone, please, instruct me on how to check a newly purchased
DSLR and lens?

I've...
Forum: Digital Photography August 29th 13, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Ian
Dust on the focusing screen

"rwalker" wrote in message
Hainvg a dust problem, but not on the sensor. I've got dust on the
focusing screen. I've...
Forum: Digital Photography March 18th 13, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Ian
Look at this lens-selling site

"Neil Ellwood" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 23:11:11 -0700, RichA wrote:

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 15th 13, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By Ian
Flash sync troubles

"jstylen" wrote in message

Hi everybody, I have a question about my Cannon EOS Rebel Ti. While
reading the manual I...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11