Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Savant
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 22nd 08, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By Savant
Check my photosite.....

On Mar 22, 4:22 am, "Dicasa Photography"
wrote:
.........and tell me if you like it:

www.dicasa.nl

Gtz Roger

Very Nice Work. What kind of equipment are you...
Forum: Digital Photography March 1st 08, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Savant
Canon Flash

Is anyone working with the Canon 580 EX flash? What do you think of
it? You can see some of my work as a Long Island Photographer at
http://www.brucekersten.com
Thanks
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 29th 08, 07:00 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 50
Posted By Savant
Canon Mark II versus Canon Mark III

On Feb 28, 3:55 pm, (Floyd L. Davidson) wrote:
"jean" wrote:
http://clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326811

That's just ONE test, if you...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 29th 08, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 50
Posted By Savant
Canon Mark II versus Canon Mark III

On Feb 27, 2:50 pm, "Sosumi" wrote:
"Savant" wrote in message

I work with the...
Forum: Digital Photography February 28th 08, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Savant
Nikon D3 vs Canon Mark III

I am really impressed be all this great talk of the Nikon D3. I
though Canon had it all wrapped up. Please share your thoughts if you
have experience with both.

Visit us at...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 28th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 50
Posted By Savant
Canon Mark II versus Canon Mark III

On Feb 27, 1:59 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" wrote:
Jufi wrote:
I work with the Canon Mark II 1D and 1DS. Does anyone have any
experience with the Mark III who can...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 27th 08, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 50
Posted By Savant
Canon Mark II versus Canon Mark III

I work with the Canon Mark II 1D and 1DS. Does anyone have any
experience with the Mark III who can compare the differences? Thanks
and please visit me at http://www.brucekersten.com
Forum: Digital Photography February 26th 08, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Savant
Went Digital in 2002

I am a Long Island Photographer. The name of my studio is Bruce
Kersten Photography. I went all digital in 2002 and retooled to the
Canon Mark II D and a DS. If you have any questions about...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8