Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Digital
Forum: Digital Photography January 10th 08, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Digital
Warning

On Jan 9, 8:17*am, Cynicor wrote:
Digital wrote:
very simple change Group settings I did the same when I was spam in my
inbox by this group.
TOLERANCE ....
Forum: Digital Photography January 9th 08, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Digital
Warning

On Jan 8, 8:23*pm, Alan Meyer wrote:
On Jan 8, 8:00 pm, Digital wrote:

How my Trying to live ad affects you ?

It affects all of us. *It pollutes...
Forum: Digital Photography January 9th 08, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Digital
Warning

How my Trying to live ad affects you ?

On Jan 8, 7:16*am, Thomas wrote:
Digital wrote in news:470dcb09-b13c-4a4f-89a6-
Forum: Digital Photography January 8th 08, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Digital
Warning

www.bangbangboomboom.com
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 08, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Digital
Canon Powershot A560 Digital

digital camera with 7.1 mega pixel resolution and high-quality, 4x
Optical Zoom lens

More inf at your request.
Forum: Digital Photography January 3rd 08, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Digital
Digital Cameras - Argus Quickclix 2185 Digital Camera Qc2185

..http://www.bangbangboomboom.com/Store/display_item.asp?
system=1&prodid=10&categid=7&subcategid=104
Forum: Digital Photography December 27th 07, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Digital
This is an opportunity. Take it!

Have you ever dreamed of being in the right place at the right time,
of being in at the beginning of something big? Ever wanted to be one
of the first to know about the next big thing and be...
Forum: Digital Photography December 26th 07, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Digital
Fridays At the Body Shop

I apologize if i did not annoy any of you this Christmas.
for some reason my computer got damage on this days
well you all can tell i all ready fix it
here I am I f you like to see me personally in...
Forum: Digital Photography December 19th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Digital
I am New Rich

I just won 2,500,000.00 I need some one to help me spend this money

http://e-mail-scam.blogspot.com
Forum: Digital Photography December 18th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Digital
Seeking shirt pocket camera with USB charging

On Dec 18, 9:00 am, "Fred Finisterre" wrote:
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Fred.

check this one...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 18th 07, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Digital
.3 Mp Digital Camera Black

0.3 Megapixel VGA Digital Camera- Black finish Stylishly
great gift

http://www.bangbangboomboom.com/Store/display_item_detail.asp?system=1&prodid=10&categid=7&subcategid=1&itemid=DHVQ350BL&wprodid=29
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 18th 07, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Posted By Digital
.3 Mp Digital Camera Black

0.3 Megapixel VGA Digital Camera- Black finish Stylishly
great gift

http://www.bangbangboomboom.com/Store/display_item_detail.asp?system=1&prodid=10&categid=7&subcategid=1&itemid=DHVQ350BL&wprodid=29
Forum: Digital Photography December 18th 07, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1