Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ¡¹¡¸Lonely Boy¡¸¡¹
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment April 19th 08, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 7
Kodak film

Because they have excess capacity due to slow demand of film in worldwide
market. Nowaday, just one plane is enough to supply the worldwide demand
for film, therefore those plants in China are...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 12th 08, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Eastmancolor Film #5293

Your film should be expired. As 5293 should stop production in 2000. So
rating at EI 200 maybe a bit dangerous. Also this is a tungsten balance
film stock.

--

-
==================

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/419441-REG/Rollei_81040111_Infrared_135_36_Black_and.html

--

-
==================

You will get a piece of blank film.

--
==================
Lonely Boy

These are 120 slide film I scanned by EPSON4990:
http://www.pbase.com/hmlai88/2006lotus

135 color negative film by EPSON4990:
http://www.pbase.com/hmlai88/2006hkflowershow

135B/W film by...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment July 30th 06, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 37
how you guys scan 120 format?

Yes, all of my photos after April 2005 are scanned by EPSON 4990. I don't
use photoshop and normally I correct the colour balance in the scanner
interface and use Digital Ice for color film. I...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6