Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Daniel Rocha
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment September 17th 07, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 3
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(September, 17th) New Picture

Hello,

a new week and a new picture.

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 14th 07, 08:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 22
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(September, 10th) A new picture

Andrey Tarasevich wrote:
http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/
One can greatly expand the range of possible interpretations by
rotating the picture :)

Hum... :)

--
Daniel Rocha |...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 14th 07, 08:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 22
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(September, 10th) A new picture

William Graham wrote:
It's very difficult to get shadow detail with black animals.....I
have a black cat, (since 2004) and I haven't been able to get a good
detailed photo of him yet!

Next...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 14th 07, 08:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 22
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(September, 10th) A new picture

William Graham wrote:
He looks like he might be miserably hot, but one never knows about the
ambient air temperature.....Maybe lying in the sun is the only way he
can stay warm.......

the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 11th 07, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 22
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(September, 10th) A new picture

Draco wrote:
Aah, lazing away the day on the docks by the river. That pooch has the
right idea.

This year there is not too much sun in Paris.

Good use of light and contrast. The greys of the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 11th 07, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 22
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(September, 10th) A new picture

wrote:
Thanks Daniel. I meant no disrespect. So glad he's relaxing in the
sun.
Helen

No problem ! :)

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 11th 07, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

wrote:
http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/
Salut Daniel
Please tell me that dog is not dead!
Helen

Of course not ! The sun is shining and the dog
is...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 11th 07, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 22
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(September, 10th) A new picture

Hello,

I would like to show you a new picture for this
week.

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 4th 07, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 3
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(September, 3rd) Summer time

Hello All,

I would like to show you a new picture

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Regards

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 13th 07, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Draco wrote:

Okay, I'm not up on all the lexicons. What did this one mean??

Oups... It's in fact this one :)

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Draco wrote:
Daniel these are just my feelings and opinion on this image. You have
already proved you are a excelent photographer and will continue to
be. My words not withstanding.

No problem...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 5th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 16
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(July, 30th) Structure

Paul Furman wrote:
Pyramid at the Louvre?

Right ! :)

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Draco wrote:
(...)
Keep at it Daniel. You have done better and you will.

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Paul Furman wrote:
http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/
Neat shot. I want to see it bigger!

Thanks Paul ! :)

--
Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Hello,

I would like to show you a new picture

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 28th 07, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 6
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(July, 24th) In the street

Paul Furman wrote:
Yes, neat shot!

Thanks !

My guess is they are motorcycle parking meters.

Not far ! It's for bicycles ! :)

--
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 28th 07, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 6
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(July, 24th) In the street

Draco wrote:
Beautiful shot of an everyday object. They are not know on this side
of the pond. But, I think they are protective stanchions on a roadway
for the sidewalk. Of course I could be...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 28th 07, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 6
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(July, 24th) In the street

wrote:
Bonjour Daniel:
Qu'est-ce que c'est ?
Whatever it is, it has nice DOF with good composition.
Helen

It's a kind of selfservice for bicycles, in Paris.

--...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 23rd 07, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 6
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(July, 24th) In the street

Hello,

A new week, with a new picture

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 19th 07, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(July, 16th) Romantism

Draco wrote:
I like it. To me it says that even in a world filled with harshness
one can find ones true love.

Excellent :)

I would have liked the contrast in the stone work a bit more. To...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 17th 07, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 5
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(July, 16th) Romantism

Hello,

Just for romantic people

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 9th 07, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 12
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(July, 9th) The sky of July

Advocate54 wrote:
I couldn't get to this site using Firefox...evidentially Firefox
doesn't "speak" French. I had to use Internet Explorer.

Oops...

Try this !...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 9th 07, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 12
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(July, 9th) The sky of July

Draco wrote:
Very well done Daniel. I have the feeling of great strength and power
from this image. It is an image that can be very spiritual, very
demanding, very threating or very...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 9th 07, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 12
Posted By Daniel Rocha
(July, 9th) The sky of July

wrote:
Very dramatic Daniel. For me, it represents light/hope behind dark
and threatening times.

Good interpretation !

What do you mean this is the last? Are you...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 9th 07, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 16
Posted By Daniel Rocha
Wedding photography- equipment question please

Caesar wrote:
Since it is hard to get the Fuji 100 films (only 200 are available
here) it might be too bright for this lens and the type of weddings I
will shoot with this lens (mostly beach...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125