Replies: 79
Posted By Thierry Dussuet
Is there a camera which stands out over the other? ... a Perfect 10!

On 2007-08-02, Allen wrote:
On the general topic of film vs. digital, one of the major differences
is the learning curve. People may criticize the ability to pop off
Forum: In The Darkroom July 11th 07, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 84
Posted By Thierry Dussuet
Darkroom Advantage

On 2007-07-10, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
Jew wrote:

The same way you interest a hamburger and hot-dog habituated American in
Japanese cuisine. Who wants to...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 9th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 16
Posted By Thierry Dussuet
Wedding photography- equipment question please

On 2007-07-09, William Graham...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 9th 07, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On 2007-07-09, William Graham wrote:

"Caesar" wrote in message
Since it is hard to get the...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment June 18th 07, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 4
Posted By Thierry Dussuet
120 vs 220

On 2007-06-18, Q.G. de Bakker wrote:
MangroveRoot asked:

Apparently it has cassettes or cartridge that allow it to take "120" or
"220" format.
But ... How are they...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 28th 07, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 27
Posted By Thierry Dussuet
Fav camera

On 2007-04-28, Summer Wind wrote:

If it was a hostile environment where the camera was likely to get stolen or
destroyed, I would not take my favorite camera, my EOS...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 10th 07, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 2
Posted By Thierry Dussuet
Hasselbald. Ext. Tube Question

Hi Alan!

On 2007-03-10, Alan Browne wrote:

Will the Hasselblad 55mm Ext Tube work on a 500 C/M?

It works on a 500c, so I guess it should work on yours,...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 2nd 07, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 7
Posted By Thierry Dussuet
Battery for Metz 45 CT-1 Flashlight

Hi!

On 2007-03-01, Steven Woody wrote:
metz 45 ct-1 requires 6 AA batteries. how many times of full output
can these batteries provide?

A lot :)

i guess it will...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8