Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Neil Jones[_4_]
Forum: Digital Photography November 7th 10, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.technique
Replies: 8
Posted By Neil Jones[_4_]
Advanced pocket size camera recommedations?

I am trying to look for a pocket size camera that will not make me look
like an obvious tourist. The features I am looking for are,

- Full HD video
- Panoramic photo settings (assist or whatever...
Forum: Digital Photography August 12th 10, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.technique,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Neil Jones[_4_]
Any tutorials for MAGIX PhotoStory on CD & DVD 9?

I am trying to create a Photo slide show with MAGIX PhotoStory. In the
past, I have used ProShow Gold and liked it. However the graphics
quality in PhotoStory seems to be lot nicer. I ended up...
Forum: Digital Photography May 2nd 10, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.technique,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Neil Jones[_4_]
Software for Panoramic photos??

Hi,

I am looking for easy to use software to create Panoramic photos. I
bought AutoStitch from Serif and am not overly impressed with the
stitching capabilities. It is an ok tool. Is there any...
Forum: Digital Photography March 31st 09, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 158
Posted By Neil Jones[_4_]
Photography is Not a Crime, It's a First Amendment Right

Colin.D wrote:
Ron Hunter wrote:
nospam wrote:
In article , Martin Brown
wrote:

No. Snapping the card in...
Forum: Digital Photography March 29th 09, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 158
Posted By Neil Jones[_4_]
Photography is Not a Crime, It's a First Amendment Right

Very interesting article.

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Photography_is_Not_a_Crime_It_s_a_First_Amendment_Right

NJ
Forum: Digital Photography February 24th 09, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Neil Jones[_4_]
Tablet

J. Clarke wrote:
Neil Jones wrote:
PeteD wrote:

"Neil Jones" wrote in message
I purchased a Hanvon Tablet today at the...
Forum: Digital Photography February 23rd 09, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Neil Jones[_4_]
Tablet

Ofnuts wrote:
Neil Jones wrote:
I purchased a Hanvon Tablet today at the local computer show. The
business owner was doing an excellent presentation with the tablet. In
December, I...
Forum: Digital Photography February 23rd 09, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Neil Jones[_4_]
Tablet

PeteD wrote:

"Neil Jones" wrote in message
I purchased a Hanvon Tablet today at the local computer show. The
business owner was...
Forum: Digital Photography February 22nd 09, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Neil Jones[_4_]
Tablet

I purchased a Hanvon Tablet today at the local computer show. The
business owner was doing an excellent presentation with the tablet. In
December, I thought about buying one since I got a new...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9