Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.42 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
Forum: Digital Photography November 18th 06, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
hello i want to join this group

? "minnesøtti" ?????? ??? ??????

hello

Welcome to our group, Satya. We...
Forum: Digital Photography November 18th 06, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Optimum Resolution for Printing Photos

Ï "SS" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
I'm going to get 150 of my photo files printed at Asda as I can get them
done for 5p each at that...
Forum: Digital Photography November 14th 06, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
A Black Bear

? "John Turco" ?????? ??? ??????
Fred Lebow wrote:

"silverthreads" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography November 14th 06, 06:19 PM Posted to aus.photo,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 54
What to you think of my first competition photo?

? "schM1ck 1" ?????? ??? ??????
Hi all -

I just heard about the Canon online 400D competiton. I've entered a...
Forum: Digital Photography November 7th 06, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Best movie quality from digital (still) camera's

? ?????? ??? ??????
Does anyone know of a good comparisson of the quality (image AND sound)
of the current (end...
Forum: Digital Photography October 23rd 06, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 102
The Megapixel Race

Ï "SimonLW" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
The manufacturers STILL keep pushing the megapixel count higher and
higher.
After reading what I'd...
Forum: Digital Photography October 22nd 06, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
D80 "limitation" of lower maximum shutter speed 1/4000?

? "ASAAR" ?????? ??? ??????
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 14:57:26 +0200, Giovanni Azua wrote:

As stated in the review on...
Forum: Digital Photography October 20th 06, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
A Leica D-Lux 3 question

? ?????? ??? ??????
laocmo wrote:
I am thinking of buying one of these. The reports talk of a high quality
Forum: Digital Photography October 20th 06, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
How to get rid of scratches on lens surface.

? "Mike Fields" spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet ?????? ??? ??????

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography October 20th 06, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
PRECISO DE 120 REPRESENTANTES

? "miltow" ?????? ??? ??????
OLÁ AMIGO INTERNAUTA
QUERO CONVIDAR VOCE PARA GANHAR DINHEIRO CONOSCO E TER...
Forum: Digital Photography October 14th 06, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 265
Planning on buying Vista?

? "Garrot" ?????? ??? ??????
I was until I read this.

http://blogs.zdnet.com/hardware/index.php?p=116p://
I run win...
Forum: Digital Photography October 14th 06, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
(VERY GOOD)picasa-the best photo software,firefox-the best webbrowser

? "Paul Heslop" ?????? ??? ??????
"Barry L. Wallis" wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
sexinsex wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 06, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Photography

Ï "Stewy" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
Paul Heslop...
Forum: Digital Photography October 7th 06, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Adobe Elements vs Camedia Master & MS Office Pictures Mgr

Ï "Leonard M. Wapner" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
I'm using an inexpensive Olympus digital camera and take lots of pictures.
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 06, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Canon Powershot G2 problem

? "bugbear" ?????? ??? ??????
All:

I've got a Canon...
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 06, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
What makes the tiny digicams lenses so good?

Ï "jeremy" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
"Don W" wrote in message

QUESTION:
How...
Forum: Digital Photography September 25th 06, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Bu görsel söleni kaçirmayin.-- the site contains a Trojan virus

Ï "Celcius" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá

"muma" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography September 25th 06, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
Annika's new toy

Ï "David J. Littleboy" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/lenses/sigma-300-800.shtml

Yes, but what's the difference...
Forum: Digital Photography September 23rd 06, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
New reflex Pentax MF with 18 megapixel!

? ?????? ??? ??????
excuse my naivete,,,but what is the point of a "medium format" in
dslr's? is medium format...
Forum: Digital Photography September 19th 06, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
???????

Ï "Cynicor" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
???????
????
QQ??

This post has terrible...
Forum: Digital Photography September 19th 06, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
$B9%B?I:NE*(B?$BJR(B

$B&/(B ?$B&C&Q&A&W&E(B $B&R&S&O(B $B&L(B?$B&M&T&L&A(B
Forum: Digital Photography September 18th 06, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Air travel with pro photo gear?

? "Bill Hilton" ?????? ??? ??????
Richard wrote:
I usually travel with a rucksack full of camera gear, namely...
Forum: Digital Photography September 17th 06, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
competition

? "Paul Heslop" ?????? ??? ??????
carla chi wrote:

Hi!
I'ld like to help my very talented friend Micaela

Forum: Digital Photography September 17th 06, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Photography in nu and glamour styles

? "Paul Heslop" ?????? ??? ??????

Hello All,

I have started photo blog...
Forum: Digital Photography September 12th 06, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
arkadaþlýk

Ï "~Echo" Ýãñáøå óôï ìÞíõìá
Easy for you to say.