Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dj_nme[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography May 9th 09, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
Video will help kill DSLR mirrors

Pete D wrote:
"Paul Furman" wrote in message
Tangent:
How do film movie camera viewfinders work?

LCD screen...
Forum: Digital Photography May 7th 09, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
Old Canon Lenses

Frank Pittel wrote:
nospam wrote:
: In article
: , PeterD
: wrote:

: ...
Forum: Digital Photography April 8th 09, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
olympus lenses

David J. Littleboy wrote:
"dj_nme" wrote:
In that case, Canon also makes a great series of EOS bodies which can
(with the appropriate adapter) use OM lenses.
It's...
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 09, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
olympus lenses

Alan Hoyle wrote:
On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 09:55:36, SMS wrote:
geoff smith wrote:
I have an assortment of Olympus lenses used with an OM2n camera.Can they be
used with a digital camera ?
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 26th 09, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
Olympus: Are they F----- CRAZY?

Alan Hoyle wrote:
In rec.photo.digital Alfred Molon wrote:
In article , Rich says...
I just found out their u4/3rds...
Forum: Digital Photography March 26th 09, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 39
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
Olympus: Are they F----- CRAZY?

Alan Hoyle wrote:
In rec.photo.digital Alfred Molon wrote:
In article , Rich says...
I just found out their u4/3rds...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 22nd 09, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 48
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
Olympus SLR boss says 12 MP is enough

Alfred Molon wrote:
In article , Bruce says...
snip to the crux of the matter
So when weighed against the significantly better image quality that
Forum: Digital Photography March 10th 09, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
ISO & exposure comp. -- aren't they redundant?

Marco Tedaldi wrote:
bugbear schrieb:
Marco Tedaldi wrote:
bugbear schrieb:
Charles Packer wrote:
Where is the logic in all of this? In the digital world,
aren't ISO and...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 6th 09, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 59
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
Britain's horrific new photo law

Deep Reset wrote:

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of...
Forum: Digital Photography March 6th 09, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27

Deep Reset wrote:

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of...
Forum: Digital Photography March 6th 09, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 69
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
Nails in P&S coffins (and DSLRs?)

wrote:
On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 00:37:07 +1100 dj_nme wrote:

| It would depend on how tightly Samsung wants to control the market for
| NX...
Forum: Digital Photography March 5th 09, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

wrote:
In rec.photo.digital Rich wrote:

| Samsung announces "DX" sized sensor camera with NO MIRROR!

Forum: Digital Photography February 18th 09, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
Camera categories

Chris Malcolm wrote:
dj_nme wrote:
Charles wrote:
"Pat" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography February 17th 09, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
Camera categories

Charles wrote:
"Pat" wrote in message
On Feb 16, 7:03 pm, "Charles"...
Forum: Digital Photography February 2nd 09, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
Anyone Recognize This Lens

Paul Furman wrote:
dj_nme wrote:
Paul Furman wrote:
Richard J Kinch wrote:
Paul Furman writes:

http://patternassociates.com/rico/leica/misc/ouago4.jpg

The "Leica...
Forum: Digital Photography January 30th 09, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
Anyone Recognize This Lens

Paul Furman wrote:
Richard J Kinch wrote:
Paul Furman writes:

http://patternassociates.com/rico/leica/misc/ouago4.jpg

The "Leica M-EOS" indicates a Leica M mount to Canon EF mount...
Forum: Digital Photography January 18th 09, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 44
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
Why No Bulb or Cable Release Socket?

jim evans wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 21:04:33 -0500, Cynicor
wrote:

jim evans wrote:
Why do most digital cameras have no Bulb ability? Why no provision
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 09, 08:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 84
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
What's the best photo editor for non-professional?

Floyd L. Davidson wrote:
dj_nme wrote:
Floyd L. Davidson wrote:
"David J Taylor" wrote:
Floyd, but for...
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 09, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
Lens Sharpness

measekite wrote:
On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:13:37 +1100, dj_nme wrote:

measekite wrote:
Today Ken Rockwell said:
He may have said the following (words spoken by him) to the people
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 09, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
Lens Sharpness

measekite wrote:
Today Ken Rockwell said:

He may have said the following (words spoken by him) to the people
around him (or that he's on the phone to):

In 2008, sharpness is the last thing...
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 09, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 53
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
SLR v P&S

AlanL wrote:
In article ,
dj_nme wrote:
AlanL wrote:
In article...
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 09, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 84
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
What's the best photo editor for non-professional?

Floyd L. Davidson wrote:
"David J Taylor" wrote:
Floyd, but for you to call my response above "ballistic", and your
response...
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 09, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 84
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
What's the best photo editor for non-professional?

Floyd L. Davidson wrote:
Square Peg wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 06:28:52 -0900, (Floyd L.
Davidson) wrote:

Square Peg ...
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 09, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 53
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
SLR v P&S

AlanL wrote:
In article ,
MC wrote:
It doesn't really matter what the reason is for using a certain size of
sensor, squeezing...
Forum: Digital Photography January 9th 09, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By dj_nme[_2_]
Does He Speak With Forked Tongue - One Example

snip anti Ken Rockwell rant

Ken Rockwell writes his own opinion.
Just because you can't fathom his dislike of one off-brand lens and his
liking of another is no reason to "go nuts".
Do you expect...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125