Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 1.78 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Max Perl
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 26th 09, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 10
Posted By Max Perl
Retroquestion: Nikon F2 finder capabilities?

"Longfellow" skrev i en meddelelse
Well, in the face of all the digital dirt-dishing, this will seem like
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 20th 09, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 19
Posted By Max Perl
Five dollar macro

"Paul Furman" skrev i en meddelelse
Alan Browne wrote:
Max Perl wrote:

I was inspired by this thread and made my...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 20th 09, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 19
Posted By Max Perl
Five dollar macro

"Alan Browne" skrev i en meddelelse
Not as detailed as Bret's 5x macro's or even Paul's bellows macros,...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 22nd 09, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 3
Posted By Max Perl
R.I.P. Kodachrome

"Annika1980" skrev i en meddelelse
On Jun 22, 2:52 pm, "Max Perl" wrote:

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 22nd 09, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 3
Posted By Max Perl
R.I.P. Kodachrome

"Annika1980" skrev i en meddelelse
Now it's official.

Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment June 1st 09, 12:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 2
Posted By Max Perl
Bessa III - who would dare buy one?

"RolandRB" skrev i en meddelelse...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment May 16th 09, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 20
Posted By Max Perl
MF to 35mm adaptors

"Alan Browne" skrev i en meddelelse
Max Perl wrote:
I still have my adapter to use Hasselblad lenses on...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 16th 09, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 20
Posted By Max Perl
MF to 35mm adaptors

Max Perl wrote:
I still have my adapter to use Hasselblad lenses on...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment May 16th 09, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 20
Posted By Max Perl
MF to 35mm adaptors

I still have my adapter to use Hasselblad lenses on Nikon SLR.
I have now sold my Hasselblad equipment but I had the CFE 50, CFi 50, 120,
180.
The lenses focuses opposite the Nikkors (so you have to...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 16th 09, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 20
Posted By Max Perl
MF to 35mm adaptors

I still have my adapter to use Hasselblad lenses on Nikon SLR.
I have now sold my Hasselblad equipment but I had the CFE 50, CFi 50, 120,
180.
The lenses focuses opposite the Nikkors (so you have to...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 3rd 09, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 17
Posted By Max Perl
How do you... or How does one...

You can download a free Nikon F user manual here (PDF):
http://www.butkus.org/chinon/nikon/nikon_f/nikon_f.htm

"Longfellow" skrev i en meddelelse...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 22nd 09, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 53
Posted By Max Perl
Any sites which show comparisons between film and digital?

"That Rich" skrev i en meddelelse
On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 20:41:44 +0100, "Max Perl"
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 22nd 09, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 53
Posted By Max Perl
Any sites which show comparisons between film and digital?

"Annika1980" skrev i en meddelelse
On Feb 21, 5:48 pm, "Colin.D" wrote:

It...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 22nd 09, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 53
Posted By Max Perl
Any sites which show comparisons between film and digital?

"Annika1980" skrev i en meddelelse
On Feb 21, 5:48 pm, "Colin.D" wrote:

It...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 22nd 09, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 53
Posted By Max Perl
Any sites which show comparisons between film and digital?

I got a 120 film back taken with a 6x9 Technika. It was some test images to
test different lenses. I still had the test target so I took a D2x image to
compare it with the 6x9 frames. I did not...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 21st 09, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 53
Posted By Max Perl
Any sites which show comparisons between film and digital?

Regarding film I think it has to be either Velvia or Provia or maybe the new
Ektar 100. Could be interesting to see how this film compares to the
Fujis.........

"Annika1980" ...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 21st 09, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 53
Posted By Max Perl
Any sites which show comparisons between film and digital?

"Annika1980" skrev i en meddelelse
On Feb 19, 4:24 pm, Alan Browne...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 20th 09, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 53
Posted By Max Perl
Any sites which show comparisons between film and digital?

"Paul Furman" skrev i en meddelelse
Max Perl wrote:
Found a "test" on the web. 10MB against Velvia.
Think it shows...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 20th 09, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Max Perl wrote:
Found a "test" on the web. 10MB against Velvia.
Think it shows...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 19th 09, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"John McWilliams" skrev i en meddelelse
Max Perl wrote:
"John McWilliams" skrev i en meddelelse
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 19th 09, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 53
Posted By Max Perl
Any sites which show comparisons between film and digital?

Found a "test" on the web. 10MB against Velvia.
Think it shows same as my "test".
http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/why-we-love-film.htm

You may have done some "tests" also?

"Colin.D"...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 19th 09, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 53
Posted By Max Perl
Any sites which show comparisons between film and digital?

"Colin.D" skrev i en meddelelse
Max Perl wrote:
I made a small test some years ago (Velvia against a 8 MP DSLR).
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 19th 09, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 53
Posted By Max Perl
Any sites which show comparisons between film and digital?

"John McWilliams" skrev i en meddelelse
That Rich wrote:
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:00:07 +0100, "Max Perl"
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 19th 09, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 53
Posted By Max Perl
Any sites which show comparisons between film and digital?

"That Rich" skrev i en meddelelse
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:00:07 +0100, "Max Perl"
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 19th 09, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 53
Posted By Max Perl
Any sites which show comparisons between film and digital?

I made a small test some years ago (Velvia against a 8 MP DSLR).
http://www.pbase.com/mxp/velvia_and_dslr

Both images was taken within a couple of minutes from each other but light
can change fast...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125