Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: spacecadet
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 5th 10, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By spacecadet
When your photos are just too good.

I don't no what the law is in the UK.

I do, which is why, assuming he is in the UK, I was questioning Bruce's
knowledge of UK copyright, as it appeared to predate our 1988 act. As
you say...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 4th 10, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By spacecadet
When your photos are just too good.

It's a real problem. I shoot weddings (among other things) for a
living and, in most cases, the deal includes a CD-ROM of high
resolution images with the copyright owned by whoever...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 4th 10, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By spacecadet
When your photos are just too good.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't - it's a no-win situation all to often
these days. Imagine the fuss if the pictures HAD been copyrighted. The
song is brilliant, thank you.

Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras October 4th 09, 08:08 PM Posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By spacecadet
Panasonic FZ30 spare part

F wrote:
Somehow or other I've managed to knock off the button which releases the
flash on my FZ30.

Anyone able to help with a source for a spare or a (UK) reputable repairer?

TIA
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 09, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By spacecadet
Good place to get replacment battery?

Kristian Kjerstad wrote:
sally wrote:
I want to get a spare battery for my Casio compact camera. Where can
I get a half-decent NP-20 battery at a reasonable price?

For example,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 5th 09, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 47
Posted By spacecadet
Reasons for preferring the D5000 over the 500D

David Kilpatrick wrote:
Geoff Berrow wrote:

It's good, but I'd like to see what you could do using the kit most
people have ie, a Windows PC.

I have a review copy of Serif Movie Plus...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 29th 09, 05:30 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By spacecadet
Canon's tips for semi-pros

Me wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:
I know of one guy who got into wedding photography starting with a
high end P&S. He evolved into doing some decent work, I just cringe
for all of his...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7