Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 12, 09:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Problem with Panasonic Lumix TZ3 camera downloads/firmware

Hi David,

Thanks for the link !

Best ,

Peter
Forum: Digital Photography January 6th 12, 08:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Problem with Panasonic Lumix TZ3 camera downloads/firmware

David wrote :

I would try and buy recently
manufactured batteries, though.

Is this what you mean or another battery ?
Forum: Digital Photography January 4th 12, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Problem with Panasonic Lumix TZ3 camera downloads/firmware

Hi David ,

The T3 cost me about $385 .So , I am doing my sums trying to see if
its worth it . I don't want to write it off . I found a cheap new
underwater casing by Panasonic for the camera and...
Forum: Digital Photography January 4th 12, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Problem with Panasonic Lumix TZ3 camera downloads/firmware

UPDATE :

I wrote Panasonic and got this reply today :

Dear Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Panasonic with your enquiry.

For a possible fault with the unit to be...
Forum: Digital Photography January 2nd 12, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Problem with Panasonic Lumix TZ3 camera downloads/firmware

I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 camera from 2007/2008 . But I can't
find the latest firmware or any software whatsoever for it .

I have looked on the web to no avail .

How can I update the firware...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5