Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: K.B.
Forum: Digital Photography October 11th 09, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By K.B.
Personal Photo Website

www.gralpix.com

take a look, write ehat you like and what you dislike.
I'm an advanced amateur and would like to hear what you think about my
photos.

Thanx
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 18th 09, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 22
Posted By K.B.
Q: Strange Copying Error

Never mind. Switching to a different font revealed the mystery as a mere
typo and poor eyesight: I read it as Externelll.

jue

Sorry, I had one 'r' missing.

:)
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 18th 09, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 22
Posted By K.B.
Q: Strange Copying Error

Some nameless ext. device. Tried 2. It took 5 minutes on my friends
laptop.

Try camera direct to the computer USB port.

Looks like it helps. Still no clear why is it so hard with...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 17th 09, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 22
Posted By K.B.
Q: Strange Copying Error

Further:

are you loading from camera to the computer directly (no USB hub)?

No but I'll just try to see if it works.

are you loading with a computer built in flash reader (mine sucks...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 17th 09, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 22
Posted By K.B.
Q: Strange Copying Error

Alan Browne wrote:
K.B. wrote:
Why to I get a "Cannot copy xxx. Parameter is incorrect." message when
I try to copy shots from ExtemeIII CF? First it says that it takes
about 90 (???)...
Forum: Digital Photography May 17th 09, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By K.B.
Q: Strange copying error

Why to I get a "Cannot copy xxx. Parameter is incorrect." message when I
try to copy shots from ExtemeIII CF? First it says that it takes about
90 (???) minutes to copy then this message apperas.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 17th 09, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 22
Posted By K.B.
Q: Strange Copying Error