Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Petri Lopia[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography July 27th 09, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Petri Lopia[_2_]
Lightning Storm in Houston

customminds wrote:
Thunderstorm in Houston last night

I always get weird looks when I run to the balcony with the tripod and
camera. Tonight their was the first lightning storm… or I...
Forum: Digital Photography March 8th 09, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Petri Lopia[_2_]
cameras with built in GPS

Pioneer42 wrote:
_aperture wrote:
Hi,

What are the cameras out there with a built in GPS so that the photos
get geo-tagged? I am looking for a compact camera - not an SLR.

What...
Forum: Digital Photography March 8th 09, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 44
Posted By Petri Lopia[_2_]
Did the Canon boat sink?

bowser wrote:
Just wondering where all the 5D IIs are, along with the extra batteries?
Still no stock I can find.

I have on here... Got it about week ago.

--
Nature, StormChase, Lightning,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 15th 09, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Dave Busch wrote:
This is the way Canon works. It's not just the 5D Mark II. The
problem is worse with Canon models that don't have 21MP sensors,
especially for those of us who've...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 31st 09, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By Petri Lopia[_2_]
Canon 5D Mark II - best all around lens

John McWilliams wrote:
"mcdonaldREMOVE TO ACTUALLY REACH wrote:

"Richard Palush" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography July 15th 08, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Petri Lopia[_2_]
Photography Homepages Directory

Photography Homepages wrote:
Hi Everyone,

We have recently launched the Photography Homepages Directory -
http://photographyhomepages.com

We focus on high quality photography sites and...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 8th 08, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 48
Posted By Petri Lopia[_2_]
Photographing Where No Electricity Source

Jake wrote:
Anyone had any experience with photographing for over a week where there
is no electricity.

I am guessing that the two main options are to take a lot of charged
batteries, or...
Forum: Digital Photography July 8th 08, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 46

Jake wrote:
Anyone had any experience with photographing for over a week where there
is no electricity.

I am guessing that the two main options are to take a lot of charged
batteries, or...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 19th 08, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By Petri Lopia[_2_]
Image stable isation lens versus body

Dudley Hanks wrote:
"Petri Lopia" wrote in message
rq wrote:
CAn someone tell me the difference and which is...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 18th 08, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
HDR
Posted By Petri Lopia[_2_]
HDR

Bruce wrote:
Can anyone recommend any good books on HDR technique.
Best Wishes

IMHO you don't need any books about HDR cos you can find
so good tutorials and so on on the Internet.
Just use...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 18th 08, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Posted By Petri Lopia[_2_]
CHDK Now Supports 25 Canon Powershot Models

trent_tagger wrote:
In case you haven't been following the development of the CHDK add-on
for Canon Powershot cameras for awhile, here's a little update.

25 Camera models (37 firmware...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras May 18th 08, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

trent_tagger wrote:
In case you haven't been following the development of the CHDK add-on
for Canon Powershot cameras for awhile, here's a little update.

25 Camera models (37 firmware...
Forum: Digital Photography May 18th 08, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7

trent_tagger wrote:
In case you haven't been following the development of the CHDK add-on
for Canon Powershot cameras for awhile, here's a little update.

25 Camera models (37 firmware...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 18th 08, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By Petri Lopia[_2_]
Image stable isation lens versus body

rq wrote:
CAn someone tell me the difference and which is better.

Lens and why? Cos I have it on lens so that has to better.

--
Galapagos, Ecuador, Kenya, Thailand, Lighnings,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 18th 08, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

infiniteMPG wrote:
Just getting into the "real" digital photography world with my Sony
Alpha A-100 and starting to use RAW and digitally edit, this takes
some major storage space on the ol' PC....
Forum: Digital Photography May 18th 08, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 0
Posted By Petri Lopia[_2_]
If you want to try something with less spam...

Dudley Hanks wrote:
Goto http://mail.dudley-***

Isn't this spam too?

--
Only bad photos:
http://www.petrilopia.net/

Dudley Hanks wrote:
I'll post the entries, without EXIF data or any other hints on my site.
Then, guests can vote on their favourite via e-mail ballot.

Well... That's one way to get peoples...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17