Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment January 17th 11, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
What's left in the freezer?

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 12:01:47 -0500, Alan Browne
wrote:

120

5 rolls of Fuji 160S

2 rolls of Kodak E100G
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 16th 11, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Troy? Noones? other Aussies?

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 15:25:01 -0500, Robert Coe wrote:

I'm sure you're right. When I was in school, Alaska and Hawai`i hadn't yet
been elevated to the rank of states. And we...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 16th 11, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Troy? Noones? other Aussies?

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 15:25:01 -0500, Robert Coe wrote:

I'm sure you're right. When I was in school, Alaska and Hawai`i hadn't yet
been elevated to the rank of states. And we weren't...
Forum: Digital Photography March 21st 07, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Clear lens changing bag source

On Mar 20, 6:49 pm, "just bob" wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message

snip

I'm good enough with shooting the sky in any conditions at f/22...
Forum: Digital Photography February 15th 07, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Reminder: Total Eclipse coming up

On Feb 14, 8:10 am, "Keith Sheppard" wrote:
As everyone else thinks it /is/ beer, isn't about time the
UK came into line?

Oh, I don't think so. We never were...
Forum: Digital Photography January 19th 07, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Comet McNaught

jmc wrote:

snip

Wow, that's just great. Unfortunately, we've got a little bit too much
rain here in Central Australia to see the comet, or anything in the sky
at all except water :)

jmc
Forum: Digital Photography January 10th 07, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 158
Posted By [email protected]
Scanning instamatic 126 with Cannon 9900F Flatbed

Colin_D wrote:
Pictures wrote:
I just tried to scan instamatic 126,

snip

Tried sitting them in the 120 film frame? Might work ...
Colin D.

--
Forum: Digital Photography October 26th 06, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 78

wrote:
I just bought a Rebel XT and I just cannot get good indoor photos from
it. I've only used it on "automatic", but I've used it with the
built-in flash and with an external...
Forum: Digital Photography September 1st 06, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 69
Posted By [email protected]
Is There Another Newsgroup?

Bart van der Wolf wrote:
"Rex B" wrote in message
BTW....it is considered bad-form to top-post!
SNIP
I post wherever...
Forum: Digital Photography August 22nd 06, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 56
Posted By [email protected]
Photographers are loners?

doopydoo wrote:
Well I'm glad to see such a vast response from my comment..I thank you
all for your enlighting feedback..I'll consider this next time on my
photographic endevour alone and not...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12