Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Thomas
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 5th 06, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By Thomas
Used Minolta 7d or Sony A100?

Geir Eivind Mork wrote:
I'm as one might guess a Minolta user with lots of minolta lenses. I'm
at last considering going digital, but Minolta hasn't exactly been
releasing tons of cameras to...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 11th 06, 11:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By Thomas
Teleconverters

Dave wrote:
I have a canon 70-300 IS USM/350d and wondering if there are any
teleconverters out there that will work with this lense just to get a
little more reach? thanks for any info.

I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 5th 06, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By Thomas
Minolta (MF) to Canon adaptor?

Bates wrote:
I have a series of what I consider to be very nice minolta lenses from
my old manual focus days on an XG-1. I've since switched to Canon gear
(still 35mm) and am thinking of...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 15th 06, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 64
Posted By Thomas
Help me choose my first dslr

Christina Robertson wrote:
However I would NOT recommend
picking up a used 5D at this point.
Sony is not repairing 7D (and I believe 5D) cameras sent to
them for repair.

Good point. I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 15th 06, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 64
Posted By Thomas
Help me choose my first dslr

Padu wrote:
I've been researching for about a week and right now I'm divided between the
sony A100 and the pentax istDL. The pentax is cheap, so I can buy an
additional lens.

Hmhm. I would not...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 30th 06, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 44
Posted By Thomas
The BEST DSLR

Hi Matt

I would go with a MF digital camera. Most of them come as a camera plus
a separate backend, like this one:

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0409/04092902mamiya_zd.asp

Of course it is not the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 12th 06, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Thomas
Power a flash with a 12v battery pack?

Evan Platt wrote:
I'm hoping someone here has an inexpensive solution.. I have a 12 volt
battery belt - basically a 12 volt 7 amp hour sealed lead acid
battery. I'd like to be able to power my...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 9th 06, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By Thomas
need advice: d50+sigma17-70 or minolta 5d

leonardo wrote:
I'm planning to buy a dslr and I've narrowed my choice between:
- d50+sigma 17-70 macro (it would cost me 840 euro)
- minolta 5d with 18-70 kit lens (for 680 euro)

The 18-70 is...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8