A simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windows without installing anything on either by ultred ragnusen
I just accidentally ran into this very simple way to transfer photos from your phone to Windows (and back) without installing anything on either 1. I gave a...
by David B.[_2_] Go to last post
19 28 Digital Photography
Now all I need is a 4x5 digital back. by Eric Stevens
Chroma camera https://www.dpreview.com/news/3631124733/the-chroma-is-a-lightweight-affordable-easy-to-use-5x4-field-camera Apologies for no TinyURL. That's a...
A Few Shots From South Africa by Savageduck[_3_]
I had an opportunity to do some shooting today, so here are a few via my iPad. Included are some panos. All adjustments were made with LR CC Mobile. All shots...
Today 12:59 AM
by David B.[_2_] Go to last post
1 8 Digital Photography
Toner Vs Ink? by Peter Jason
I usually have my photos printed at a kiosk, but for the A4 larger ones I use the office Fuji-Xerox laser color printer. Is laser-toner photos longer lasting...
Windows freeware to lock in a 3: or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping by ultred ragnusen
Do you know of Windows freeware that has the option to easily lock in a 3:2 or 4:3 aspect ratio for cropping? I often create DIYs where it's nice to keep the...
by ultred ragnusen Go to last post