Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave Boland[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography November 29th 08, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Dave Boland[_2_]
Need help selecting digital camera

SMS wrote:

Dave Boland wrote:

Thanks for all the responses. Some have been very helpful. I regret
the anger that it caused some, but that is life. To clear up one
thing, I do...
Forum: Digital Photography November 29th 08, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Dave Boland[_2_]
Need help selecting digital camera

Dave Bernstein wrote:
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:41:57 -0800, SMS wrote:

Dave Boland wrote:

* Features that seem important a
- Easy to use is number...
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 08, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Dave Boland[_2_]
Need help selecting digital camera

Dave Boland wrote:
Newsgroup,

I need to get a digital camera to replace the Polorid 600, and would
appreciate any help. Some information about the camera use to help
guide the...
Forum: Digital Photography November 26th 08, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Dave Boland[_2_]
Need help selecting digital camera

Newsgroup,

I need to get a digital camera to replace the Polorid 600, and would
appreciate any help. Some information about the camera use to help
guide the comments:

* The camera will be used...
Forum: Digital Photography August 6th 08, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 124
Posted By Dave Boland[_2_]
The end of the DSLR

Alfred Molon wrote:

http://www.dcresource.com/news/newsitem.php?id=3767

Olympus and Panasonic have announced a new camera standard with no
mirror, EVF and interchangeable lenses. The days...
Forum: Digital Photography August 3rd 08, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Dave Boland[_2_]
Compact Digital Camera Selection Help

We need to use cameras for documentation occasionally. I used to use
a Polaroid camera, but the film is hard to find and costly, and the
pictures need to be scanned to get into digital form. I...
Forum: Digital Photography July 10th 08, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Dave Boland[_2_]
Cell phone camera quality vs. compact digital

I just got back from a meeting where I needed to get a few photos for
documentation. Problem was that I didn't have a camera handy (not
enough pockets and too many things to carry already). So I...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7