Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DNT
Forum: In The Darkroom August 28th 06, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 32
Posted By DNT
SOAKING NEGS

I don't have any photo flow. What's the next best way to soak negs?
Forum: In The Darkroom July 19th 06, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 0
Posted By DNT
Walmart Fuji Film

The past couple of days I have posted messages pertaining to problems
with c-41 film developing. Today I processed several rolls and the only
ones that had the strange, weak
developer look, were the...
Forum: In The Darkroom July 18th 06, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 3
Posted By DNT
eseco compumaster...HELP!

Can anyone tell me how to use my densitometer to read film? If not, Can
you tell me what would make the base of the film be lighter than it
should be? The end of the film is in the light before...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3