Showing results 1 to 25 of 92
Search took 0.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shawn Hirn
Forum: Digital Photography April 8th 13, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Printing photos

In article ,
"Stewart" wrote:

My daughter has lots of photos on her apple computer and now wants to print
them 6 x 4 size. She has a laser...
Forum: Digital Photography September 18th 11, 10:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.mobile.ipad
Replies: 22
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Playing .MOV files on iPad

In article ,
George Kerby wrote:

On 9/17/11 4:20 PM, in article ,
"nospam"...
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 08, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Recommend a good hybrid (UK)

In article ,
Bryan Anderson wrote:

I'm confused - I have a Canon Ixux 500 which produces perfectly
adequate...
Forum: Digital Photography June 23rd 08, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Battery Question - Camera for Teenager

In article
,
DerbyDad03 wrote:

I won't cloud the issue by telling you fine folks what cameras/
Forum: Digital Photography June 18th 08, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Fujifilm F100fd

In article ,
"Horace Hagen" wrote:

Does anyone have experience with the relatively
new F100fd camera?

Check the forums on...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 17th 08, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Shooting flying birds -- how to set the focus? (Canon 40D)....

In article ,
Archibald wrote:

I was shooting Cliff Swallows on the weekend, trying to get them in
the air. Shooting 1600...
Forum: Digital Photography June 17th 08, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8

Archibald wrote:

I was shooting Cliff Swallows on the weekend, trying to get them in
the air. Shooting 1600...
Forum: Digital Photography June 14th 08, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Canon 40D vs Canon 450D (XSi)

In article ,
John Passaneau wrote:

I had the same question back when the 20D and the 350 XT were newish.
The 20D was main and...
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 08, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Canon 40D vs Canon 450D (XSi)

In article ,
measekite wrote:

Using the same lens; lets say the 18-85mm IS Canon lens.

Forget about weight and durability.

Forum: Digital Photography June 7th 08, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Do you ever share/upload raw shots?

In article ,
"Sachin Garg" wrote:

Do you ever need to (or want to) share or upload raw shots?

My understanding of how raw is used is that it is...
Forum: Digital Photography June 7th 08, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Need new compact digicam to replace Kodak DC4800

In article
,
Bookish wrote:

I'm looking for a new small digicam to replace my old Kodak DC4800
which I...
Forum: Digital Photography March 9th 08, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Digital SLRs

In article
,
wrote:

I am looking at investing in a digital SLR but am looking for some
Forum: Digital Photography March 1st 08, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Aperture 2 folder problems

In article
,
lensteruk wrote:

Hi just wondering if anyone can shed light on an issue for me.
Forum: Digital Photography February 29th 08, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Who care really if the D3 is better/worse than some Canon model?

In article ,
Father Kodak wrote:

Am I the only one who finds this endless drivel borrrrrrring and
immature?

Nope. I...
Forum: Digital Photography February 23rd 08, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Shawn Hirn
how to choose Cannon digital camera

In article
,
halor wrote:

maybe you have a suggestion for another brand. Just anything will
help! Also...
Forum: Digital Photography February 22nd 08, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Digital camera advice

In article , ray
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:39:45 +0000, Conna wrote:

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to buy a new digital camera.I...
Forum: Digital Photography February 22nd 08, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Who'll be the next President???

In article ,
Cynicor wrote:

wrote:
Who'll be the next President of USA???

Your...
Forum: Digital Photography February 18th 08, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Image software

In article
,
" wrote:

Hello,

Just wondered which image software people use to...
Forum: Digital Photography February 12th 08, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Camera Backpack for Hiking

In article
,
"syzygy.sounds" wrote:

On Feb 5, 4:40 am, Shawn Hirn wrote:
Where...
Forum: Digital Photography February 10th 08, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Shawn Hirn
get pictures from camera

In article
,
judy wrote:

Hi,
this is my first group conversation.
I have a ge digital camera, I need...
Forum: Digital Photography February 5th 08, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Camera Backpack for Hiking

In article
,
"syzygy.sounds" wrote:

On Feb 1, 4:41 am, Charlie Choc...
Forum: Digital Photography February 1st 08, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 45
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Why new cameras does not have optical viewfinders?

In article
,
zalek wrote:

I am looking a new camera to replace my Canon SD550 - most compact
cameras...
Forum: Digital Photography January 29th 08, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Card reader vs USB download

In article ,
"Gordon MacPherson" wrote:

Hi,
I know this is an old topic but would value refreshment. I...
Forum: Digital Photography January 29th 08, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Why are cameras restricted in Galleries & displays?

In article ,
Mac Lynch wrote:

I am rather puzzled as to why cameras are restricted in these places.
I always ask before...
Forum: Digital Photography January 18th 08, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Shawn Hirn
any deals at compusa?

In article ,
william kossack wrote:

with CompUSA closing and putting everything on sale 15% I was wondering
if anyone has...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 92