Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.68 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PhotoPhartz
Forum: Digital Photography September 17th 13, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By PhotoPhartz
The Whitney

Savageduck wrote in

Now, where are the photos?

Been going through 'em. I've got to weedle it down to a...
Forum: Digital Photography September 17th 13, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By PhotoPhartz
The Whitney

philo* wrote in :

https://sphotos-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1157654_679953412032031
_1269253920_n.jpg

B&W of some people...
Forum: Digital Photography September 17th 13, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 76
Posted By PhotoPhartz
What you see is always quite what gets you:

Savageduck wrote in

Not irrelevant at all, you are adamant that he was shooting with a
camera with an OVF...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 20th 13, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 22
Posted By PhotoPhartz
[SI] Outdoor Cooking - The Duck comments

Savageduck wrote in

PhotoPhartz:
1: Nice capture of a community holiday cookout in the park, or
Forum: Digital Photography July 20th 13, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 15
Posted By PhotoPhartz
[SI] Outdoor Cooking - The Duck comments

Savageduck wrote in

PhotoPhartz:
1: Nice capture of a community holiday cookout in the park, or
Forum: Digital Photography July 19th 13, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By PhotoPhartz
[SI] Bar-B-Que - PhotoPhartz' comments

PeterN wrote in
:

The third shot I'd like to
see more. She's cute and all. The smoke somewhat implies that
someone is...
Forum: Digital Photography July 19th 13, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By PhotoPhartz
[SI] Bar-B-Que - PhotoPhartz' comments

I wish we'd seen a few more participate but what we got was fun. I too had
a bit of trouble getting up and inspired for this mandate but we all gave
it the ol' college try, didn't we?

On to the...
Forum: Digital Photography July 19th 13, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By PhotoPhartz
[SI] Come and get it.

Bowser wrote in news:nmpgu899pmsp0ldu6jsiolbvbilfjvk0tb@
4ax.com:

I liked the Duck's meat shots, and Peter's photo-painting of Nathan's
was nice. Mr Phartz's shots certainly...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 19th 13, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By PhotoPhartz
[SI] Come and get it.

Bowser wrote in news:nmpgu899pmsp0ldu6jsiolbvbilfjvk0tb@
4ax.com:

I liked the Duck's meat shots, and Peter's photo-painting of Nathan's
was nice. Mr Phartz's shots certainly...
Forum: Digital Photography July 19th 13, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 7
Posted By PhotoPhartz
SI Outdoor eating - Peter Newman Comments

PeterN wrote in
:

PhotoPhartz:
001- shows the busy and happy atmosphere of an outdoor barbeque. I would
have liked to see the a...
Forum: Digital Photography July 19th 13, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By PhotoPhartz
For those who like birds

Wally wrote in news:i5ugu8d8bslfr7k9bqspt8b70ua3rd4u6e@
4ax.com:

Wally wrote:
Some of my shots are he
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g6ewsip8cup13k4/MsDXOaoINx

I used a...
Forum: Digital Photography July 4th 13, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By PhotoPhartz
A couple pics of a guitar

Had a little time on my hands today. Nothing real fancy.

http://opa.cig2.usa.canon.com/s/m/EgJwKmWEQNC

You can click on the little magnifier icon at the upper left corner to see
a larger version...
Forum: Digital Photography July 3rd 13, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By PhotoPhartz
LDR

Whisky-dave wrote in
:

Because it works reasonabley OK for me.
Even though I dopn;t know what "Googolo" is...
Forum: Digital Photography July 2nd 13, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By PhotoPhartz
LDR

Whisky-dave wrote in
:

You might have asked something about getting Googolo to work. It
doesn't.

It...
Forum: Digital Photography July 1st 13, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By PhotoPhartz
LDR

Whisky-dave wrote in
:

if thos epeole didn;lt complain about top post they wouldn't need to
scroll through...
Forum: Digital Photography June 30th 13, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By PhotoPhartz
LDR

PeterN wrote in news:kqllsi02803
@news4.newsguy.com:

I looked at Eternal September. I couldn't get it to show many groups,
including this one. Yes, it's free, and...
Forum: Digital Photography June 28th 13, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By PhotoPhartz
LDR

Tony Cooper wrote in
:

As far as I can tell, your posts appear to all here with lines that
require scrolling to read and...
Forum: Digital Photography June 17th 13, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 65
Posted By PhotoPhartz
An album for comment

Tony Cooper wrote in
:

A difficult situation, it was nearly dark and I had the ISO wound up,
the subject was distant and...
Forum: Digital Photography June 11th 13, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By PhotoPhartz
[SI] Furniture has been delivered.

Sandman wrote in news:mr-EC66D9.08035011062013
@News.Individual.NET:

Furniture_PhotoPhartz_Fiddle.JPG
I'm struggling with the topic of scale here. This is a violine in a
Forum: Digital Photography June 11th 13, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By PhotoPhartz
Otter chews on the Furniture

otter wrote in news:2d4f07b2-751c-45fc-9d77-
:

PhotoPhartz: Did your parents really name you that? An eclectic
collection of...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 11th 13, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 20
Posted By PhotoPhartz
SI Furniture -The Duck comments

otter wrote in
:

On Jun 10, 10:11*am, Savageduck
wrote:
SI...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 11th 13, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 20
Posted By PhotoPhartz
SI Furniture -The Duck comments

PeterN wrote in news:51b687bd$0$10755
:

Looks more like a viola than a violin, to me

Nope, violin. Guarneri pattern. Actually...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 11th 13, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 20
Posted By PhotoPhartz
SI Furniture -The Duck comments

Alan Browne wrote in news:tpOdnf-
:

On 2013.06.10 15:10 , Savageduck wrote:

of "King Kong". His versions of "King...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment June 10th 13, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 20
Posted By PhotoPhartz
SI Furniture -The Duck comments

Savageduck wrote in

SI Furnitu http://www.pbase.com/shootin/furniture
‘Duck comments:

Forum: Digital Photography June 10th 13, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By PhotoPhartz
[SI] - PhotoPhartz comments

OK, I'm one of the new guys this month. I hope I'm in the realm of
reality with these comments and mostly hope that nobody wants to run
over and kick my bee-hind afterwards. Overall I enjoyed all...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31