Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Drew Saunders
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 24th 09, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 13
Posted By Drew Saunders
|AX| Let's talk tripods

In article ,
Paul Furman wrote:

Are you sure you can get carbon fiber for $200?

http://reallybigcameras.com/Feisol/Tripods

OK,...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 4th 08, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 3
Posted By Drew Saunders
Seagull 4A where to get fixed?

James Salisbury nntp.dsl.pipex.com wrote:

Hi,
My Seagull 4A appears to have a jammed shutter, no click when the button
is pressed. Could someone recommend a camera repair place...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment September 18th 08, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 2
Posted By Drew Saunders
Should I buy a MAMIYA 7 II or use my Nikon D300

In article
,
wrote:

Hi everybody,
I know is two very different concepts but maybe explaining my doubt
Forum: In The Darkroom July 11th 08, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 0
Posted By Drew Saunders
Need advice

What is the best way to make copies of hundreds of 35mm slides?

I have several hundred boxes of slides each...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment May 25th 07, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 9
Posted By Drew Saunders
crop factor help

In article ,
"joe mama" wrote:

hi,

just as is the case with digital, i am trying to work with a crop factor,
but can't...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment May 25th 07, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 9
Posted By Drew Saunders
crop factor help

In article ,
"joe mama" wrote:

hi,

just as is the case with digital, i am trying to work with a crop factor,
but can't...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment May 10th 07, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 5
Posted By Drew Saunders
Everything I've always wanted to know about sodium sulfite but was afraid to ask...

In article ,
BVStaples wrote:

Greetings all:

I recently picked up a Polaroid 545 and some film, along with...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 15th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 21
Posted By Drew Saunders
35 mm photography [OT?]

In article ,
Harry Lockwood wrote:

So I have a question or two for any Leica users who may still frequent
this group. ...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 13th 06, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Drew Saunders
L bracket options?

In article , TheDave©
wrote:

I'm interested in getting an L bracket for my Canon 10D. I've seen the
one from Really Right Stuff, and another maker...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 28th 06, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Drew Saunders
Where to buy 12x18 photo albums??

In article 9fqSg.10480$nm1.6314@fed1read04,
"Mark˛" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote:

I've Googled...hunted...and failed...

Does anyone know of a source for LARGE albums...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment September 11th 06, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 24
Posted By Drew Saunders
Monopod

In article ,
"Scott R" wrote:

2) I'd like to use a dual-purpose stick - a monopod tough enough to be
used as a hiking...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 2nd 06, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Drew Saunders
which 35mm cameras used real prisms?

In article ,
Scott Schuckert wrote:

It's really like pulling teeth to get the manufacturers to admit the
use of "pentamirrors" Even with a factory...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12