Replies: 91
Posted By Justin C
Advice for all portrait Canon lens

On 2007-02-27, David J. Littleboy wrote:

"Justin C" wrote:
On 2007-02-26, David J. Littleboy wrote:

How did you get...
Forum: Digital Photography February 27th 07, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Justin C
Are millions of Brits being monitored?

On 2007-02-26, cgiorgio wrote:

"ASAAR" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

"Rubbish", say local government...
Forum: Digital Photography February 26th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

On 2007-02-25, Marten wrote:

wrote...
Forum: Digital Photography February 26th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

On 2007-02-25, Marten wrote:

wrote in message
PLS send me advice for portrait Canon...
Forum: Digital Photography February 20th 07, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Justin C
ANTIQUE ?

On 2007-02-20, irwell wrote:
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 07:43:51 -0700, "RJ"
wrote:

While digging thru my box of "olde junque"
I came across my first...
Forum: Digital Photography February 17th 07, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Justin C
Further thoughts on - 'how many quit printing'

On 2007-02-17, Jem Raid wrote:
Whilst rummaging through some drawers I can across an old 16meg CF card and
stuck it in my 5mp digicam to see how many hi-res pics...
Forum: Digital Photography February 12th 07, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Justin C
How many stops do I lose to a polariser?

On 2007-02-11, Floyd L. Davidson wrote:
Justin C wrote:
With regard to the other follow-ups to my original, I think Ken Lucke
hit the most simple...
Forum: Digital Photography February 11th 07, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

On 2007-02-11, John Bean wrote:
Justin, in your original post you said:

"I look forward to your replies and comments on this"

yet you seem to have ignored them all...
Forum: Digital Photography February 11th 07, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

On 2007-02-09, Ron Baird wrote:
Greetings Justin,

Greetings to you too.

I believe you guessed correctly at the Polarizer. Actually, I believe it is
about 2.3 stops. But...
Forum: Digital Photography February 1st 07, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Justin C
How many stops do I lose to a polariser?

Took some pictures the other day at Beachy Head. For those not familiar,
this is a large promontory on the south coast of England, made up mainly
of chalk (very much like the white cliffs of Dover)....
Forum: Digital Photography February 1st 07, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Justin C
OS X, where have my photos gone?

On 2007-02-01, Ken Lucke wrote:

[snip]

v1.5 even allows plugins for exports - you can now automatically export
to several stock photo companies, or to Flickr,...
Forum: Digital Photography January 31st 07, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

On 2007-01-30, jdear64 wrote:

The way I use iPhoto in my workflow is like this:

1) Import photos into iPhoto from the CF card reader.

2) Look at the photos and...
Forum: Digital Photography January 31st 07, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

On 2007-01-31, C J Campbell wrote:

The best way to do this is to export your library, which must be done
separately for both RAW and non-RAW images,...
Forum: Digital Photography January 30th 07, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Justin C
OS X, where have my photos gone?

At last I've started going through my RAW files. When I connect my
camera to my Mac the RAW images are imported into iPhoto automatically,
I've set up a double click to lauch PhotoShop - though what...
Forum: Digital Photography January 30th 07, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Justin C
Help - Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 and Genrad Strobotac

On 2007-01-30, wrote:

[snip]

Everything is brand new, stobe works great when set to internal
trigger, cable is OK because test button fires the...
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 07, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Justin C
SD card speed, how fast can my camera write?

Ron Hunter wrote:

Justin C wrote:
My camera is incredibly slow at writing RAW files - 6 to 7 seconds at my
count. Generally, for the sort of shots I take this isn't...
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 07, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Justin C
SD card speed, how fast can my camera write?

Stephen M. Dunn wrote:

In article
(Justin C) writes:
$I'm currently using SanDisk Ultra...
Forum: Digital Photography January 13th 07, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Justin C
SD card speed, how fast can my camera write?

My camera is incredibly slow at writing RAW files - 6 to 7 seconds at my
count. Generally, for the sort of shots I take this isn't too much of a
problem, but there are times when I may want/need to...
Forum: Digital Photography January 12th 07, 07:00 PM Posted to aus.photo,alt.discrimination,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.misc,aus.tv
Replies: 45
Posted By Justin C
Low life scum from rec.photo.digital

In article ,
"Ursula D Leister" wrote:

Little Juice Coupe wrote:

God you went and got PMS all of sudden.

You...
Forum: Digital Photography January 12th 07, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 106
Posted By Justin C
Image Stabilisation - why?

In article ,
Bryan Olson wrote:

Justin C wrote:
[...]
And by the time I get a new camera it's going to be...
Forum: Digital Photography January 12th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 106
Posted By Justin C
Image Stabilisation - why?

In article ,
"Bill Hilton" wrote:

Justin C wrote:

I think yours, David, was the only negative post on the...
Forum: Digital Photography January 8th 07, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 106
Posted By Justin C
Image Stabilisation - why?

In article ,
David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

dwight wrote:

I have cameras and lenses without IS, cameras and lenses with it. As a...
Forum: Digital Photography January 8th 07, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 106
Posted By Justin C
Image Stabilisation - why?

In article ,
"J. Clarke" wrote:

I wrote, some time back.

I'm not looking to start a flame war and this is not a troll.

Methinks...
Forum: Digital Photography January 8th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 106
Posted By Justin C
Image Stabilisation - why?

In article ,
Steve Cutchen wrote:

In article , Irwin
Peckinloomer ...
Forum: Digital Photography January 8th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Justin C
Correcting incorrect white balance setting.

In article ,
"Rudy Benner" wrote:

"Justin C" wrote in message
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28