Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob Kirkpatrick
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 7th 08, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Bob Kirkpatrick
disassembly and maintainance on mini-tripod?

On Apr 7, 4:44 am, bugbear wrote:
I have a small table top tripod by Nikon

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f234/bugbear33/photo_tech/?action=v...

which...
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 08, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On Apr 7, 4:44 am, bugbear wrote:
I have a small table top tripod by Nikon

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f234/bugbear33/photo_tech/?action=v...

which...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 11th 08, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Kirkpatrick
New to the group, with cameras on the way, and questions aboutvodka, etc.

On Feb 11, 5:39 am, CanonAE14fun wrote:
Hello there,
I live about 24 miles north of Everett Washington, married to a Boeing
computer nerd who has a collection of Nikon...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 7th 08, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 13
Posted By Bob Kirkpatrick
Photography tips for Borneo?

On Feb 3, 8:31 am, Kulvinder Singh Matharu real-address-
wrote:
Thanks for all the tips you all gave for my trip to Antarctica last
December.

I'm now off to (Malaysian)...
Forum: Digital Photography February 7th 08, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 15

wrote:
Thanks for all the tips you all gave for my trip to Antarctica last
December.

I'm now off to (Malaysian)...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 16th 08, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By Bob Kirkpatrick
TTL EXPOSURE METERING WITH NIKON F10?

I put the right batteries in the NIKON F10 and
when I hit the shutter release no lighted up exposure metering
appeared in the NIKON TTL.

If the FM10 works like most manual Nikons, you have to...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment December 19th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob Kirkpatrick
Hasselblad PM vs. NC-2

Is there any significant optical difference between the PM (or PM5)
finder and the NC-2 finder?
Brightness, eye relief, vignetting?

Thanks,
Bob Kirkpatrick
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 5th 07, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 11
Posted By Bob Kirkpatrick
Hasselblad 500C/M "LATE"

On Oct 31, 1:16 am, "Q.G. de Bakker" wrote:
Bob Kirkpatrick wrote:
I have seen several references to a 500C/M "Late" model. I know that
Hasselblad went to a crank winder...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment October 31st 07, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 11
Posted By Bob Kirkpatrick
Hasselblad 500C/M "LATE"

I have seen several references to a 500C/M "Late" model. I know that
Hasselblad went to a crank winder as standard on later models of the
500C/M. Is there anything else that distinguishes a given...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9