Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PS
Forum: In The Darkroom May 28th 08, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Posted By PS
PARIS in sepia. 240 new pictures ;

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Found also nice quotation so which depicts the spirit of the city very well:

"Every city has a sex and an age which have nothing to do...
Forum: Digital Photography May 28th 08, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Posted By PS
PARIS in sepia. 240 new pictures ;

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Found also nice quotation so which depicts the spirit of the city very well:

"Every city has a sex and an age which have nothing to do...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras May 28th 08, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Posted By PS
PARIS in sepia. 240 new pictures ;

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Found also nice quotation so which depicts the spirit of the city very well:

"Every city has a sex and an age which have nothing to do...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 28th 08, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.rangefinder
Replies: 2
Posted By PS
PARIS in sepia. 240 new picture ;

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Found also nice quotation so which depicts the spirit of the city very well:

"Every city has a sex and an age which have nothing to do...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras May 28th 08, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.rangefinder
Replies: 3
Posted By PS
PARIS in sepia. 240 new picture ;

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Found also nice quotation so which depicts the spirit of the city very well:

"Every city has a sex and an age which have nothing to do...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment May 28th 08, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.film+labs,rec.photo.equipment.misc,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 0
Posted By PS
PARIS in sepia. 240 new pictures ,,

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Found also nice quotation so which depicts the spirit of the city very well:

"Every city has a sex and an age which have nothing to do...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment May 28th 08, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.film+labs,rec.photo.equipment.misc,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 0
Posted By PS
PARIS in sepia. 240 new pictures ,,

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Found also nice quotation so which depicts the spirit of the city very well:

"Every city has a sex and an age which have nothing to do...
Forum: Film & Labs May 28th 08, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.film+labs,rec.photo.equipment.misc,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 1
Posted By PS
PARIS in sepia. 240 new pictures ,,

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Found also nice quotation so which depicts the spirit of the city very well:

"Every city has a sex and an age which have nothing to do...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment May 28th 08, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format,rec.photo.equipment.aps,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By PS
PARIS in sepia. 240 new pictures ;

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Found also nice quotation so which depicts the spirit of the city very well:

"Every city has a sex and an age which have nothing to do...
Forum: APS Photographic Equipment May 28th 08, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format,rec.photo.equipment.aps,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By PS
PARIS in sepia. 240 new pictures ;

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Found also nice quotation so which depicts the spirit of the city very well:

"Every city has a sex and an age which have nothing to do...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment May 28th 08, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format,rec.photo.equipment.aps,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By PS
PARIS in sepia. 240 new pictures ;

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Found also nice quotation so which depicts the spirit of the city very well:

"Every city has a sex and an age which have nothing to do...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale May 28th 08, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.art,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By PS
PARIS in sepia. 240 new pictures!

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Found also nice quotation so which depicts the spirit of the city very well:

"Every city has a sex and an age which have nothing to do...
Forum: General Photography Techniques May 28th 08, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature,rec.photo.technique.people,rec.photo.technique.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By PS
PARIS in sepia. 240 new pictures....

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Found also nice quotation so which depicts the spirit of the city very well:

"Every city has a sex and an age which have nothing to do...
Forum: Photographing Nature May 28th 08, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature,rec.photo.technique.people,rec.photo.technique.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By PS
PARIS in sepia. 240 new pictures....

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Found also nice quotation so which depicts the spirit of the city very well:

"Every city has a sex and an age which have nothing to do...
Forum: Photographing People May 28th 08, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature,rec.photo.technique.people,rec.photo.technique.misc