Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: m II
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 24th 09, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 3
Posted By m II
August 23, 2009: WHERE'S D-MAC?

Annuska1980 wrote:

And this concerns you how, big nose?
Now go back to sniffing your daughter's underwear drawer.

Pretty brave talk, coming from a known thief and liar.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 26th 08, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 8
Posted By m II
OMG, film shots?

Annika1980 wrote:

I can raise the dead.

..and yet you can't raise your own moral values to the point of not
needing to steal the work of others.

You are a thief, Bret Douglas.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 22nd 08, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By m II
BAD NEWS FOR THE 40D!

Annika1980 wrote:

Well dip me in ****!

When is good for you?
Forum: Digital Photography August 22nd 08, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By m II
BAD NEWS FOR THE 40D!

Annika1980 wrote:

Well dip me in ****!

When is good for you?
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 19th 08, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 3
Posted By m II
[PIC] The Importance of Compositional Grid Lines, or Whitey Getsa Fish

jimkramer wrote:

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/Whitey/CompositionalGrid.htm

Thanks!

The grid made it so easy to draw that I've been accepted to Famous
Artist's School. They claimed I had a...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 19th 08, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By m II
[OT] UIP and filters (Was: FUNNY PICS LOVE THE 40D!)

Troy Piggins wrote:

Like I said, that's fine and you can filter on what you like.
Whatever works for you. But you are misrepresenting and
misquoting the UIP.

I am not quoting anything, but...
Forum: Digital Photography August 19th 08, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital

Troy Piggins wrote:

Like I said, that's fine and you can filter on what you like.
Whatever works for you. But you are misrepresenting and
misquoting the UIP.

I am not quoting anything, but...
Forum: Digital Photography August 17th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 28
Posted By m II
Another lake Macquarie day pano..

Noons wrote:

Over 2,000,000 happy customers so far in my galleries.

how many are repeat visits from your groupies
or you clicking on them with a clicker-bot?

Thousands of photographers...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 17th 08, 04:19 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 15

Noons wrote:

Over 2,000,000 happy customers so far in my galleries.

how many are repeat visits from your groupies
or you clicking on them with a clicker-bot?

Thousands of photographers...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 17th 08, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By m II
[OT] UIP and filters (Was: FUNNY PICS LOVE THE 40D!)

Troy Piggins wrote:

I think you have misunderstood http://improve-usenet.org then.
The idea is to filter based on the posting agent, GG, not
people's email addresses.

No misunderstanding....
Forum: Digital Photography August 17th 08, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital

Troy Piggins wrote:

I think you have misunderstood http://improve-usenet.org then.
The idea is to filter based on the posting agent, GG, not
people's email addresses.

No misunderstanding....
Forum: Digital Photography August 17th 08, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By m II
FUNNY PICS LOVE THE 40D!

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 16, 4:51�pm, m II wrote:
� �Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
� �I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
�...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 17th 08, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By m II
FUNNY PICS LOVE THE 40D!

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 16, 4:51�pm, m II wrote:
� �Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
� �I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
�...
Forum: Digital Photography August 17th 08, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By m II
FUNNY PICS LOVE THE 40D!

John McWilliams wrote:

Wrong on all counts! It'd be: "From whom did you take them?"
That's both English English and American English. Capiche?

Soitenly.

Let's try it again.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 17th 08, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By m II
FUNNY PICS LOVE THE 40D!

John McWilliams wrote:

Wrong on all counts! It'd be: "From whom did you take them?"
That's both English English and American English. Capiche?

Soitenly.

Let's try it again.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 16th 08, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By m II
FUNNY PICS LOVE THE 40D!

Alan Browne wrote:
m II wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:

Took both of these yesterday:

Who did you take them from?

Hmpf. Record keeps skipping.
Forum: Digital Photography August 16th 08, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By m II
FUNNY PICS LOVE THE 40D!

Alan Browne wrote:
m II wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:

Took both of these yesterday:

Who did you take them from?

Hmpf. Record keeps skipping.
Forum: Digital Photography August 16th 08, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By m II
FUNNY PICS LOVE THE 40D!

Annika1980 wrote:

Took both of these yesterday:

Who did you take them from?
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 16th 08, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By m II
FUNNY PICS LOVE THE 40D!

Annika1980 wrote:

Took both of these yesterday:

Who did you take them from?
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 11th 08, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 47
Posted By m II
Alan Brown shouldn't be running the SI

Annika1980 wrote:

Old grudges are always the best!

Steal any pictures today, thief?
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 6th 08, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By m II
If the D90 is almost here can a D100 be far behind?

Frank Arthur wrote:

If the D90 is almost here (per rumormongers) can a D100 be far behind.

Can I trade my old useless D90 for a D100?

I'm just tired of looking at it!

I've already...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 5th 08, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 63
Posted By m II
Wedding Photography: Tennessee Style!

Troy Piggins wrote:

If you're seeing Bret's posts, there's something wrong with your
killfile or your sig is not correct. Please fix it and make us
all happy.

The thief is posting from an...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 3rd 08, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 63
Posted By m II
Wedding Photography: Tennessee Style!

William E. Graham wrote:

I decided some time ago that they really enjoy their petty bickering
with/at one another.....So nothing we can say is going to stop them from
doing it......

Well,...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 3rd 08, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 63
Posted By m II
Wedding Photography: Tennessee Style!

John McWilliams wrote:

I was really trying to see if "mike" could dispassionately and
accurately describe what he thinks happened.

The sordid tale is...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 2nd 08, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 63
Posted By m II
Wedding Photography: Tennessee Style!

Annika1980 wrote:

You must now refer to us as ANALAPERTURE-AMERICANS.

That is all.

What did you steal today, hick?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125