Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fredrik Jonson[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography February 28th 13, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 159
Nikon new release D7100

Robert Coe wrote:

So.... Is THIS the long-awaited "D300 Replacement"?

No.

"I can assure you that the D7100 is not positioned to replace the
D300s as Nikon's flagship DX-format camera -...
Forum: Digital Photography August 14th 12, 12:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Nikon 1 J2 announced

In Bruce wrote:

Probably the most significant is the increased resolution of the LCD
screen.

There was a interesting comment over at...
Forum: Digital Photography May 25th 12, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Nikon 1 V1

Ray wrote:

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has actually USED one of the
cameras - preferably an owner.

I've been meaning to reply to this, but I've been putting it of as I'm
afraid...
Forum: Digital Photography September 30th 11, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Any bets on DXO scores for Nikon's new J1 and V1?

Bruce wrote:
Fredrik Jonson wrote:
The answer is 56.
http://www.dxomark.com/index.php/Cameras/Camera-Sensor-Database/Nikon/1-J1

Same score as the Olympus E-5 and...
Forum: Digital Photography September 30th 11, 09:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

--
Fredrik Jonson
Forum: Digital Photography September 22nd 11, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

In 2011092114441116807-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom Savageduck wrote:

Who cares how fast this AF is if all the other features are buried in
menus. With my D300s and my G11 I can make the...
Forum: Digital Photography September 10th 11, 09:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
No leaks of Nikon mirror-less yet?

Here's a rumor:

http://nikonrumors.com/2011/09/09/nikon-v1-and-j1-the-new-mirrorless-cameras-from-nikon.aspx

Nikon V1 will have a built-in high resolution EVF and will come in black
and white....
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7