Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 5.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cynicor[_6_]
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 09, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Cynicor[_6_]
Orion over dunes

ASAAR wrote:
On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 23:09:29 -0400, Cynicor wrote:

Early evening sky on Long Island, NY.
http://trupin.smugmug.com/gallery/1670838_oY7Bs#506280464_t5Dys-A-LB

Very...
Forum: Digital Photography April 6th 09, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Cynicor[_6_]
Orion over dunes

Early evening sky on Long Island, NY.
http://trupin.smugmug.com/gallery/1670838_oY7Bs#506280464_t5Dys-A-LB
Forum: Digital Photography March 29th 09, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Cynicor[_6_]
Background support systems

I'm looking at the B&H site and wondering if the Photek S-4010-4 (B&H#
PHBGSS12) is actually identical to the Impact 3046 (B&H# IMBGSS12).
Since they use identical photos and have the same eight...
Forum: Digital Photography March 27th 09, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Cynicor[_6_]
Portable 8x16 background

Has anyone used an 8x16 portable background? Is it something that can
fit in (large) luggage? Is it sufficient for your needs?
Forum: Digital Photography February 13th 09, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 80
Posted By Cynicor[_6_]
Cool new photography website (really stimulus plan comments)

HEMI-Powered wrote:

And reducing taxes actually creates more government revenue. So
if we cut taxes to zero, revenue will be infinite.

RIGHT.

Well there you go. Can't argue with...
Forum: Digital Photography February 13th 09, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 80
Posted By Cynicor[_6_]
Cool new photography website (really stimulus plan comments)

Ray Fischer wrote:
HEMI-Powered wrote:
NO government spending comes without onerous strings attached in an
attempt to dictate how it is to be spent,

Life would be so much...
Forum: Digital Photography February 10th 09, 11:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 80
Posted By Cynicor[_6_]
Cool new photography website

Ray Fischer wrote:
HEMI-Powered wrote:
Cynicor added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

I can't recall the last time I saw a DOT repair person....
Forum: Digital Photography February 9th 09, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 80
Posted By Cynicor[_6_]
Cool new photography website

HEMI-Powered wrote:
I agree to a point. Polls have consistently shown that the American
people overall are right of center

This is completely untrue.

First of all, by definition the "American...
Forum: Digital Photography February 9th 09, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

HEMI-Powered wrote:
Cynicor added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Actually, Republicans have doubled down on this. The head of
the RNC, Michael Steele, actually...
Forum: Digital Photography February 9th 09, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

HEMI-Powered wrote:
Cynicor added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

"Government is NOT the solution to our problems, it IS our
problem!" - Ronald Reagan
I'm...
Forum: Digital Photography February 9th 09, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

Ray Fischer wrote:
Neil Harrington wrote:
"John Passaneau" wrote in message
Neil Harrington wrote:

"Government is NOT the solution to our...
Forum: Digital Photography February 9th 09, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

alvey wrote:
On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 05:10:35 -0600, HEMI-Powered wrote:

"Government is NOT the solution to our problems, it IS our
problem!" - Ronald Reagan

I'm guessing that the...
Forum: Digital Photography January 21st 09, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 109
Posted By Cynicor[_6_]
Obama enamored with Lincoln but he is WRONG

Chris H wrote:
HEMI - Powered writes
Cynicor added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Perhaps YOU should take another look at this noon's
Forum: Digital Photography January 21st 09, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

HEMI - Powered wrote:
Cynicor added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Perhaps YOU should take another look at this noon's
inauguration, and I quote "I, Barack HUSSEIN...
Forum: Digital Photography January 21st 09, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

HEMI - Powered wrote:
Cynicor added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

I don't think that Frank is the root of your problems here. You
seem to be extremely angry today,...
Forum: Digital Photography January 21st 09, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 109
Posted By Cynicor[_6_]
Obama enamored with Lincoln but he is WRONG

HEMI - Powered wrote:
Frank ess added these comments in the current discussion du jour

Oh, good. Eight more years of hate and divisiveness. I was
afraid we were beyond that.
On...
Forum: Digital Photography January 21st 09, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

HEMI - Powered wrote:
Cynicor added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Great God! Who gives any credence to that hysterical shill for
the uninformed right?
Strike...
Forum: Digital Photography January 20th 09, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 109
Posted By Cynicor[_6_]
Obama enamored with Lincoln but he is WRONG

tony cooper wrote:
On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:19:38 -0600, "HEMI - Powered"
wrote:

NO, THE truth. Start with looking at Obama's OWN web site BEFORE he
redacted it...
Forum: Digital Photography January 20th 09, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

HEMI - Powered wrote:
Cynicor added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

HEMI - Powered wrote:
Hussein
OK, who read past here?

Those who WANT to learn the truth....
Forum: Digital Photography January 20th 09, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 109
Posted By Cynicor[_6_]
Obama enamored with Lincoln but he is WRONG

HEMI - Powered wrote:
Hussein

OK, who read past here?
Forum: Digital Photography January 19th 09, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Cynicor[_6_]
HEY! Who wants to see some plane wreckage??

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/18/09 7:15 PM, in article , "Cynicor"
wrote:

I took a trip down to see US Airways 1549 today.
Forum: Digital Photography January 19th 09, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Cynicor[_6_]
HEY! Who wants to see some plane wreckage??

I took a trip down to see US Airways 1549 today.
http://trupin.smugmug.com/gallery/7128520_rGyzS
Forum: Digital Photography January 18th 09, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Cynicor[_6_]
HEY! Who wants to see some plane wreckage??

I took a trip down to see US Airways 1549 today.
http://trupin.smugmug.com/gallery/7128520_rGyzS
Forum: Digital Photography January 18th 09, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 44
Posted By Cynicor[_6_]
Why No Bulb or Cable Release Socket?

jim evans wrote:
Why do most digital cameras have no Bulb ability? Why no provision
for using a cable release?

I have a DSLR-like digital camera (Panasonic FZ50). It has a focusing
ring...
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 09, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Cynicor[_6_]
Slghtly Off topic

Gaston Ryan Coake wrote:
On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:38:51 -0500, Keith nuttle wrote:

A friend has set up a Facebook account and wants me sign up to share
pictures. I try to avoid popular...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125