Showing results 1 to 25 of 79
Search took 1.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dale
Forum: In The Darkroom April 6th 08, 09:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 0
Posted By dale
Life? Reality?

I am an atheist. The oldest scam perpetrated on common people is the
priest-class setting them up absolute spokesmen of an invisible absolute
authority on matters. This dates back to when priests...
Forum: In The Darkroom April 2nd 08, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 1
Posted By dale
WHO I SENT MESSSAGE TO - NO JOKE

rom Tue Apr 1 05:09:41 2008 Subject: ADDITION:
OFFICIAL STATEMENT From: dale
Cc: ,...
Forum: In The Darkroom April 1st 08, 09:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 1
Posted By dale
condensed version -- names/places/motives

Event in Rochester NY: Kevin Thomas tries to chemically castrate me, did
not drink the whole soda, failed, Kathleen Coco Stebbins tells me that
Kevin has some "loot"

I get a wierd call from a Joe's...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 30th 08, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 3
Posted By dale
if you need to get the big files printed

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 01:27:23 +0000, Martin Leese wrote:

Better to complain to his ISP. That's what
I do. The more people who complain, and who
keep doing it, the sooner they will act
Forum: In The Darkroom March 29th 08, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 3
Posted By dale
if you need to get the big files printed

yes, I know I said last message before, this is the absolute

if your printer cannot do big files (laserjets are a better value
considering media), you can send them for printing/delivery at...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 29th 08, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 0
Posted By dale
last broadcast word on the subject

what you have heard can ALL be compiled into a STATEMENT to the
GOVERNMENT and report to the POLICE, I can even publish this as a BOOK

TITLE: deal or no deal? a corruption of the democratic...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 29th 08, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 0
Posted By dale
deal vs. contract

notice the noise?

not "marked" not "made"

I am willing to let this issue go, no phase

others might not, pay you reparations or see the police

--
http://www.dalekelly.name
Forum: In The Darkroom March 29th 08, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate

From Sat Mar 29 04:42:11 2008
Subject: SYNOPSIS OF "a deal" THAT DID NOT WORK
From: dale
Cc: ,...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 29th 08, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 0
Posted By dale
Carnivourism

is the biggest issue we face
it pits one life form against each other
plants and microorganisms have life too ...

we must learn to eat of the dead and not the ripe until syntethic food...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 29th 08, 06:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 0
Posted By dale
Fault

We are not alone on this earth or in the Universe. There are beasts with
many different sensory (recopetion/transmission) faculties. Probably the
dominant germ/ameoba is at fault

You can stimulate...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 29th 08, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 0
Posted By dale
the message is out

here is my email, note recipients

From Sat Mar 29 00:35:43 2008 Subject: SUMMARY
From: dale
To: , ,...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 29th 08, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 0
Posted By dale
auspices and call

The auspices of life are what is important. The purpose of any CALL is
to bring about the auspices. Adrenaline/endorphin
disorder comes about when the call becomes more important than...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 28th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 0
Posted By dale
MASADA?

from the Bible - "The Kingdom is given unto the gentiles" - Jeez-Us

SURE LOOKS LIKE IT - capisce? - YES I HAVE THE WILD/JOKER CARD too

Jewish CABAL called their counterparts - gentles
MASADA...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 28th 08, 11:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 4
Posted By dale
777

THE DOOR IS SHUT
by this “politician”
there will be no “outside” help
MAY THEIR DEMONS BE UPON THEM
BIOLOGY NOT MYTH
FATHER OF SON
SON OF FATHER
FATHER + SON = HOLY SPEAR-IT
mystery of...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 28th 08, 11:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 4
Posted By dale
MYSTERY OF HOLY TRINITY REVEALED

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 05:51:39 -0500, dale wrote:

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 05:50:30 -0500, dale wrote:

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 03:02:16 -0500, dale wrote:

William Carpenter III, west of...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 28th 08, 10:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 4
Posted By dale
FATHER, SON, HOLY SPEAR-IT

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 05:50:30 -0500, dale wrote:

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 03:02:16 -0500, dale wrote:

William Carpenter III, west of Rochester NY (next county West)
Dick Brook, 657 Magee Avenue...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 28th 08, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 4
Posted By dale
MAY YOUR DEMONS BE UPON YOU

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 03:02:16 -0500, dale wrote:

William Carpenter III, west of Rochester NY (next county West)
Dick Brook, 657 Magee Avenue Rochester NY
John Anderson of ROchester NY

I...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 28th 08, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 0
Posted By dale
attention compas/compadres

the people below are NOT real mafia, they may be blood to mafia who got
some pompous ideas and DID NOT get educated, they may be Italians et.c who
think they are mafia, they may be "associates", or...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 28th 08, 08:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
Replies: 4
Posted By dale
THE DOOR IS SHUT

William Carpenter III, west of Rochester NY (next county West)
Dick Brook, 657 Magee Avenue Rochester NY
John Anderson of ROchester NY

I just remembered something ... (and its related)
and Oma is...
Forum: Digital Photography March 27th 08, 07:15 PM Posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Posted By dale
ITS NOT ONLY GENETICS

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:30:33 +0000, Dave Cohen wrote:

Does your brain not understand this is a digital photo group. Perhaps
you have a 'photographic memory' and felt this was the appropriate...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 27th 08, 07:15 PM Posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Posted By dale
ITS NOT ONLY GENETICS

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:30:33 +0000, Dave Cohen wrote:

Does your brain not understand this is a digital photo group. Perhaps
you have a 'photographic memory' and felt this was the appropriate...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 26th 08, 04:51 PM Posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Posted By dale
ITS NOT ONLY GENETICS

what you put in your brain/self is part of your CALL, so I or others are
not trying to simply expand our genetics above others

--
http://www.dalekelly.name
Forum: Digital Photography March 26th 08, 04:51 PM Posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Posted By dale
ITS NOT ONLY GENETICS

what you put in your brain/self is part of your CALL, so I or others are
not trying to simply expand our genetics above others

--
http://www.dalekelly.name
Forum: Digital Photography March 26th 08, 02:30 PM Posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 0
Posted By dale
responsibilities/competition/driving

At the level of scienta I have reached, I realize there are
responsibilities

I realize everyone likes to dance and play, and that the call of the wild
has to be worked out responsibly, I am aware of...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 26th 08, 02:30 PM Posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom