Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nikjem
Forum: Digital Photography August 19th 10, 06:06 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By nikjem
Nice software and also for this I want to say...

Nice software and also for this I want to say that, Drawing freely on your computer screen without damage,Screen Pen, insufflation, lets you draw on screen, You can draw, or hide your drawing, or...
Forum: General Photography Techniques August 19th 10, 06:03 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By nikjem
Well, Blind contour drawing is to practice hand...

Well, Blind contour drawing is to practice hand eye movement which is very useful when drawing from observation. Contour drawing is used in order to practice on seeing and using negative space. Its...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 19th 10, 05:50 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By nikjem
I am a photographer. The best I have found to...

I am a photographer. The best I have found to write on any photographic surface is the Staedtler Mars Omnichrom (a grease pencil with a wood casing). They are no longer made, but I think you can...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3