Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Daryl Bryant
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 20th 07, 11:15 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 54
Posted By Daryl Bryant
Epson 3800 and HP Z3100 printer reviews

snip

The Canon 44" I bought last year lasted a mere 3 month before getting
dumped
in favour of another designjet. The 7800 Epson spits ink all over a page
just as it gets to the last few...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras January 20th 07, 11:15 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 50
Posted By Daryl Bryant
Epson 3800 and HP Z3100 printer reviews

snip

The Canon 44" I bought last year lasted a mere 3 month before getting
dumped
in favour of another designjet. The 7800 Epson spits ink all over a page
just as it gets to the last few...
Forum: Digital Photography January 20th 07, 11:15 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 52
Posted By Daryl Bryant
Epson 3800 and HP Z3100 printer reviews

snip

The Canon 44" I bought last year lasted a mere 3 month before getting
dumped
in favour of another designjet. The 7800 Epson spits ink all over a page
just as it gets to the last few...
Forum: Digital Photography January 5th 07, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 97
Posted By Daryl Bryant
Digital tripod?

Sand Bags!! We use sand bags to keep our lights from tipping in the wind as
well as stabilizing our tripods - I like to use 5lb bags for the tripods and
the 10 - 20lb bags for the light stands.

--...
Forum: Digital Photography January 4th 07, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 97
Posted By Daryl Bryant
Digital tripod?

I certainly do like the carbon fiber - they cost a bit more but IMO they are
worth every penny
I have Manfrotto's carbonone 440 as well as the monopod. On the 440 I use
either a Manfrotto 405 (heavy)...
Forum: Digital Photography January 4th 07, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Daryl Bryant
Copyright rights?

A 2257 Model Release form is for shooting anyone that might even be
partially nude - this form is legal, and will protect you in a court case
pertaining to Nudity

Here's a sample of a Model Release...
Forum: Digital Photography January 4th 07, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Daryl Bryant
Copyright rights?

Pile of crap - As long as you've filled out your 2257 Model Release there
isn't much the model can do other then threaten you!

Most professional models will cross out or delete any part of the...
Forum: Digital Photography January 3rd 07, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Daryl Bryant
Protection for Online Images

http://www.digimarc.com/tech/dwm.asp also check out their Steganography
page.

Both the Digimarc and visible logos or circled "C" can be removed easily by
the malicious scum-wads

some additional...
Forum: Digital Photography January 3rd 07, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Daryl Bryant
Best (low end) digital camera?

"BperryB" wrote in message
I'm planning to get a digital camera from Sammy's Camera or maybe
Walmart. Need...
Forum: Digital Photography November 29th 06, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Daryl Bryant
Need Lens Suggestion for Canon Digital Rebel

Depending on what you're shooting I would use a Canon 50mm f/1.8 - just move
closer to zoom-in cost is about $70 US
But, don't shoot at f/1.8 ie DOF is a bit small. Also mite want to use a
diffuser...
Forum: Digital Photography November 29th 06, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Daryl Bryant
Good portrait? (brother & sister)

I'd have cropped at the beginning of the rail! Sun is to your left ie
perhaps is better to shoot when sun is overhead - at noon.

--
Bing Bang Boom Voila Done!
"George" wrote in...

You can place a © on the image