Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: QUAKEnSHAKE
Forum: Digital Photography August 7th 08, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By QUAKEnSHAKE
Showing Photos on TV

Look for a "TV PHOTO VIEWER"
It is like a card-reader plus has usb input and too some have HD output
(1080i) via component cables.
Target had one on sale for...
Forum: Digital Photography June 27th 08, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 54
Posted By QUAKEnSHAKE
High-capacity NiMH cells -- very rapid self-discharge common?

High-capacity NiMH cells -- very rapid self-discharge common?
Group: rec.photo.digital Date: Wed, Jun 25, 2008, 2:23am (CDT+1) From:
(Neil*Harrington)

As for the R/C...
Forum: Digital Photography February 25th 08, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By QUAKEnSHAKE
4gb SDHC for $20

In the OfficeMax ad they have 4gb SDHC cards for $20 brand A-DATA.
Also
A 2gb card for $12
Sale til 3-1-08

Ray
Forum: Digital Photography December 31st 07, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By QUAKEnSHAKE
Storing to disc & reliability

From:
On Dec 30, 7:28 am,
Is this mac or PC? Comments below assume PC.. Does
it truly say "not processing" and nothing else??? When you
click (don't you mean double...
Forum: Digital Photography December 29th 07, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By QUAKEnSHAKE
Storing to disc & reliability

Any help would be appreciated.
Ive tried 5 dvd-r discs still no satisfactory results.
I tried just "data" save to disc and burnt disc reads that it has 4gb on
it but when I open Edrive then "File"...
Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 07, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 91
Posted By QUAKEnSHAKE
Viewing LCD in bright light

Polarized glasses/sunglasses.

I bought my Canon sd800is cause of the optical VF, I have yet to use
it after nearly a year.
Most of its use is outdoors too, many times out fishing. I nearly...
Forum: Digital Photography February 14th 07, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By QUAKEnSHAKE
Processor for Photoshop?

I was looking on the box of the Photoshop Elements 5.0 and it has that a
Pentium 4 processor is needed.
If someone with knowledge of AMD Athlon TM processor (of which I have)
could possibly let me...
Forum: Digital Photography January 31st 07, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By QUAKEnSHAKE
Which one of these?

From just a quick look up of Photoshop Elements 5.0 & Paint Shop Pro Xl
those seem to be what Im looking for instead of my previous askings. In
some local ads they both are $70 right now
Is one of...
Forum: Digital Photography January 31st 07, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By QUAKEnSHAKE
Which one of these?

Hi Looking at getting a photo editor. Any users here of one of these.
Any features one has that would make it a better choice? Thanks

Photo Explosion V3 for...
Forum: Digital Photography January 23rd 07, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By QUAKEnSHAKE
Canon sd800is thoughts?

If I make manual adjustments will they "stay in place" once the camera
is turned off then on again or will have to reset settings each time?
Forum: Digital Photography January 21st 07, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By QUAKEnSHAKE
Canon sd800is thoughts?

Hi
Im looking at getting the SD800is. Not had a camera ever really
besides a disposable. I borrowed a Sony N2 & W70 at christmas and got
mixed results from those
The things wanting in a camera...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11