Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: UC
Forum: In The Darkroom October 15th 07, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 87
Posted By UC
Improved T-Max 400

On Oct 15, 12:14 pm, "Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote:
"Jean-David Beyer" wrote

4164 Tri-X has the poorest shadow detail I have ever
seen (although the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 10th 07, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 14
Posted By UC
Oh the grain of it

On Sep 10, 12:02 pm, Pat wrote:
I was looking at our local newspaper. Here's the link to some of
their sports photos. They must be intentionally putting grain...
Forum: Digital Photography September 10th 07, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 15
Posted By UC
Oh the grain of it

On Sep 10, 12:02 pm, Pat wrote:
I was looking at our local newspaper. Here's the link to some of
their sports photos. They must be intentionally putting grain...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 6th 07, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 41
Posted By UC
Paterson Reels, was Stand development - Uneven

On Aug 5, 6:20 pm, pico pico.net wrote:
UC wrote:
On Jul 30, 9:06 pm, jjs jj.nowhere.universe wrote:
This thread otta be closed. Look, the walk-on Patterson reels are utter
newbie...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 5th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 17
Posted By UC
Landscapes in low contrast light

On Jul 28, 8:04 pm, CALI wrote:
i want to show you my last work i use digital camera.

www.elarteonline.com/mariasiccardi

Why is it that the least competent are the...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 5th 07, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 41
Posted By UC
Paterson Reels, was Stand development - Uneven

On Jul 30, 9:06 pm, jjs jj.nowhere.universe wrote:
This thread otta be closed. Look, the walk-on Patterson reels are utter
newbie crap. Case closed.

I have used mine for 35 years, and...
Forum: Digital Photography October 31st 06, 11:43 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 124
Posted By UC
Top tips

Kev (replacenumbersforletters) wrote:
Hi,

I seen a recent posting with a link to a list of top ten tips ""most pros
would agree are top of the list to make sure your photos are as good as...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 31st 06, 11:43 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 116
Posted By UC
Top tips

Kev (replacenumbersforletters) wrote:
Hi,

I seen a recent posting with a link to a list of top ten tips ""most pros
would agree are top of the list to make sure your photos are as good as...
Forum: Digital Photography September 29th 06, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 68
Posted By UC
Lighting temperature for a portrait shoot

Scott W wrote:
wrote:
That's the problem - his photos don't say anything interesting about
the subject. They're very stiff and boring and don't have any
Forum: Digital Photography September 27th 06, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 68
Posted By UC
Lighting temperature for a portrait shoot

BD wrote:
You make a tapeworm look like a genius.

And you are the poster-boy for a Beaten and Bested Man. Your continued
lack of any valid contribution in here, and insistence on spewing
Forum: In The Darkroom September 20th 06, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 40
Posted By UC
Dektol for film

Mark B wrote:

My second week in my homemade darkroom I reached for HC-110 and
grabbed the Dektol by accident. A few minutes into the development
process, I realized it. I...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11