I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop". by Eric Stevens
I'm looking for a book about the workings of Photoshop CC. I don't know what it is called, in fact I don't even know if it exists, but if it does exist it...
Apple Support Communities by David B.[_2_]
"Welcome to Apple Support Communities" Do *YOU* help folk asking questions there? -- "We hope you’ve brought your Apple product questions! We’re here to...
by Ant Go to last post
12 52 Digital Photography
The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model In Existence by David_B
By Thomas Fox-Brewster (Forbes) Feb 26, 2018 = In what appears to be a major breakthrough for law enforcement, and a possible privacy problem for Apple...