Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Neil Jones[_2_]
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 27th 08, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 91
Posted By Neil Jones[_2_]
Processor for photo editting

Focus wrote:
I'm thinking of updating my processor, but I've some doubts. Is a Duo core
really much faster with NX or PS than a 3.0 P4? Or is it just marginal?
I quite often do batch...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 26th 08, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Neil Jones[_2_]
Can a Nikor Film lens work on a Nikon DSLR?

Hello,

For a while now I have only been playing with digital point and shoot
cameras. I would like to get back to using the SLR camera.

I have a Nikon 6006 AF camera which was purchased in early...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment March 26th 08, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Neil Jones[_2_]
Can a Nikor Film lens work on a Nikon DSLR?

Hello,

For a while now I have only been playing with digital point and shoot
cameras. I would like to get back to using the SLR camera.

I have a Nikon 6006 AF camera which was purchased in early...
Forum: Digital Photography March 26th 08, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.photo,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Neil Jones[_2_]
Can a Nikor Film lens work on a Nikon DSLR?

Hello,

For a while now I have only been playing with digital point and shoot
cameras. I would like to get back to using the SLR camera.

I have a Nikon 6006 AF camera which was purchased in early...
Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale March 20th 08, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Neil Jones[_2_]
FS - Canon PowerShot G5 with 2GB CF card with USB reader

I have listed my Canon PowerShot G5 camera for sale on eBay. If you or
your friends are in the market for a great camera then please check this
item...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale March 16th 08, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Neil Jones[_2_]
FS - Canon PowerShot G5 with 2GB CF card with USB reader

I have listed my Canon PowerShot G5 camera for sale on eBay. If you or
your friends are in the market for a great camera then please check this
item...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale March 11th 08, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Neil Jones[_2_]
FS - Canon PowerShot G5 with 2GB CF card with USB reader

I have listed my Canon PowerShot G5 camera for sale on eBay. If you or
your friends are in the market for a great camera then please check this
item...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras March 11th 08, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Neil Jones[_2_]
FS - Canon PowerShot G5 with 2GB CF card with USB reader

I have listed my Canon PowerShot G5 camera for sale on eBay. If you or
your friends are in the market for a great camera then please check this
item...
Forum: Digital Photography March 11th 08, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Neil Jones[_2_]
FS - Canon PowerShot G5 with 2GB CF card with USB reader

I have listed my Canon PowerShot G5 camera for sale on eBay. If you or
your friends are in the market for a great camera then please check this
item...
Forum: Digital Photography January 20th 08, 01:39 PM Posted to comp.multimedia,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Neil Jones[_2_]
Flash slide show with music

Paul Furman wrote:
Neil Jones wrote:
Hello,

I have a huge set of pictures from a recent vacation which I would
like to creat a slide show. Several tools that I have explored were
Forum: Digital Photography January 20th 08, 01:37 PM Posted to comp.multimedia,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Neil Jones[_2_]
Flash slide show with music

tony cooper wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:07:55 -0500, Neil Jones
wrote:

Hello,

I have a huge set of pictures from a recent vacation which I would...
Forum: Digital Photography January 20th 08, 01:07 AM Posted to comp.multimedia,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Neil Jones[_2_]
Flash slide show with music

Hello,

I have a huge set of pictures from a recent vacation which I would like
to creat a slide show. Several tools that I have explored were
Powerpoint and Windows Movie maker. There are...
Forum: Digital Photography January 8th 08, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Neil Jones[_2_]
Trip photos and scrapbooks question

Hello,

My family and I have been on a trip to India. I want to create a
storybook type of album and give it to my daughter. Could you please
recommend some software that allows you to create the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 2nd 07, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By Neil Jones[_2_]
Canon digital cameras with internal rechargable battery and highshutter speed??

Hello,

I have a Canon Powershot G-5 camera which I purchased in 2003. It is a
great camera and it is still working. Last winter, I started
experiencing problems with zooming (might be something...
Forum: Digital Photography November 29th 07, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Neil Jones[_2_]
Online Printing services

Dave Cohen wrote:
Neil Jones wrote:
Hello,

I would like to print some digital photos. There seems to be a huge
number of online printing shops. I have used WinkFlash in the past
Forum: Digital Photography November 26th 07, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo,rec.photo.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By Neil Jones[_2_]
Online Printing services

Hello,

I would like to print some digital photos. There seems to be a huge
number of online printing shops. I have used WinkFlash in the past
which is pretty good in many respects. Now I would...
Forum: Digital Photography November 20th 07, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Neil Jones[_2_]
Online printing quality