Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DONOTREPLY
Forum: Digital Photography February 18th 08, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,de.alt.rec.digitalfotografie,nl.foto,it.arti.fotografia.digitale,pl.rec.foto
Replies: 3
Posted By DONOTREPLY
Photo Gallery - Henkel Spur - Dostoevsky LSD Trip

A theatre project - open air and a BIZARRE story:
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20080215-henkel-spur/

The Dostoyevsky Trip (a Sorokin play), very arty-farty,
a greek food festival, a 1926 steam-engine...
Forum: Digital Photography January 21st 08, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital, pl.rec.foto.cyfrowa, nl.foto,hr.rec.fotografija.digitalna, de.rec.fotografie
Replies: 1
Posted By DONOTREPLY
Three new Picture Galleries! Hawaii - East Germany - VIP graves etc

Three new Picture Galleries:

http://rudi-roelz.de/California_EastGermany
http://rudi-roelz.de/graves_hawaii_germany
http://rudi-roelz.de/music-2-clegg

FYI .. Rudi uses a Canon Powershot SD300 ...
Forum: Digital Photography January 19th 08, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital, de.rec.fotografie, dk.marked.privat.foto,it.arti.fotografia.digitale, es.rec.fotografia
Replies: 1
Posted By DONOTREPLY
Photo Gallery Wellington New Zealand - New Year

On Jan 19, 5:57*pm, DONOTREPLY wrote:
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200712-newyear/

I just added aother one!!

"Impressions of Welliington - January...
Forum: Digital Photography January 19th 08, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital, de.rec.fotografie, nl.foto, it.arti.fotografia,pt.rec.fotografia
Replies: 1
Posted By DONOTREPLY
Photo Gallery Wellington New Zealand - New Year

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200712-newyear/

Hehe, not the most beautiful photos of a southern hemisphere...
But a rare shot of "Sandow's Microvaudevillean...
Forum: Digital Photography January 4th 08, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital, uk.rec.photo.misc, rec.photo.misc,alt.photography
Replies: 30
Posted By DONOTREPLY
A nice portfolio of photos

#$%^& ....

http://www.y23.com/pics/y23stockpic-free-fr-2jan08.html

Links work now.. my apologies.

http://www.y23.com/pics/y23stockpic-free-fr-3jan08.html

Duh!
Forum: Digital Photography January 3rd 08, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital, uk.rec.photo.misc, rec.photo.misc,alt.photography
Replies: 30
Posted By DONOTREPLY
A nice portfolio of photos

I try to capture the world around me as I see it.

exactly!

... what I am after is a
photo that when I look at it I get the feel for what it was like to be
there.

I have...
Forum: Digital Photography January 3rd 08, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital, nz.general, de.rec.fotografie,rec.travel.australia+nz, alt.photography
Replies: 0
Posted By DONOTREPLY
Picture Gallery - New Zealand TRISTESSE in Wellington

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200801-wellington/

Happy New Year... enjoy!

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200801-wellington/

including GERMAN FUNNY articles about the local habits...

(so I am told)
Forum: Digital Photography January 1st 08, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital, nz.general, nz.tech, rec.travel.australia+nz,alt.photography
Replies: 5
Posted By DONOTREPLY
2008 Picture-GALLERY-Wellington New Zealand

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200712-wgtn-xmas/
Want to see a bustling commercial metropole DEVOID of people?
Welligton, Christmas Day.. NOBODY THERE!!!
Picture Gallery:
Forum: Digital Photography January 1st 08, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital, nz.general, nz.tech, rec.travel.australia+nz,alt.photography
Replies: 5
Posted By DONOTREPLY
2008 Picture-GALLERY-Wellington New Zealand

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200712-wgtn-xmas/

Want to see a bustling commercial metropole DEVOID of people?

Welligton, Christmas Day.. NOBODY THERE!!!

Picture...
Forum: Digital Photography September 30th 07, 07:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,hawaii.politics,free.it.viaggi.usa,de.alt.rec.digitalfotografie,de.rec.reisen.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By DONOTREPLY
Photo Gallery - HAWAII 2006 - paradise lost

sono stato l'anno scorso a waikiki
molto bello anche se non me lo aspettavo fosse cosi'...

molto bello? You should come and see New Zealand!

Today was a rainy day, so I went to the museum
and...
Forum: Digital Photography September 28th 07, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,hawaii.politics,free.it.viaggi.usa,de.alt.rec.digitalfotografie,de.rec.reisen.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By DONOTREPLY
Photo Gallery - HAWAII 2006 - paradise lost

Waikiki on Oahu, Hawaii ..

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200608_hawaii_3/
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200608_hawaii_4/ (and more...)

5 years...
Forum: Digital Photography September 27th 07, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,soc.culture.new-zealand,uk.sci.weather
Replies: 2
Posted By DONOTREPLY
lunar eclipse, double rainbow, clouds, sky....

.... new photo-gallery, including pictures of the lunar eclipse, double
rainbow, clouds, sky....

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200808_springtime/index.html
"Auckland New Zealand in Springtime"

and...
Forum: Digital Photography September 23rd 07, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.photo.digital,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air,alt.culture.hawaii
Replies: 0
Posted By DONOTREPLY
Hawaii - Europe photo gallery early eighties

For a total waste of time -- I just put a 1000 boring and meaningless
photos online
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/

Hawaii is nice:
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/2001_honululu_01/ ( to 09)
TIME LAPSE...
Forum: Digital Photography September 9th 07, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,nz.general,soc.culture.belgium,de.rec.fotografie,de.alt.rec.digitalfotografie
Replies: 0
Posted By DONOTREPLY
photo gallery - Hawaii Germany Belgium

enjoy ;-)

http://www.rudi-roelz.de/hawaii_germany_belgium/index.html

taken with Panasonic·DMC-LC1 and Canon·Canon PowerShot SD30
Forum: Digital Photography July 25th 07, 01:17 PM Posted to soc.culture.singapore,rec.photo.digital,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia
Replies: 0
Posted By DONOTREPLY
Singapore Photo Gallery

Photos of Singapore's Little India:
http://www.aetoma.com/singapore/

enjoy :-)
Forum: Digital Photography July 18th 07, 01:53 AM Posted to soc.culture.new-zealand,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,sci.geo.meteorology,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By DONOTREPLY
Photo Gallery & Hitler Merkel story link

Photo gallery: http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200707-midwinter/
feat. SENSATIONAL magazine page:

Hitler's daugter? German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
Conceived with Hitler's frozen sperm!

Read all the...
Forum: Digital Photography May 30th 07, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,japan.rail.steam-locomotive,uk.railway,alt.autos.studebaker,rec.autos.antique
Replies: 1
Posted By DONOTREPLY
=== photo gallery ===

Picture gallery from Art-Deco Day 2007 in Napier New Zealand.

.... great photos of vintage cars and steam locomotives
http://www.Rudi-roelz.de/art-deco-2007/

enjoy :-)
Forum: Digital Photography May 24th 07, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,soc.culture.greek,alt.news.macedonia,soc.culture.turkish,nz.general
Replies: 0
Posted By DONOTREPLY
Photo Gallery - Greek Easter in Auckland, New Zealand _ April 2007

New!

Photo Gallery - Greek Easter in Auckland, New Zealand - April 2007
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20070411-Greek-Easter/

Old :-(

other photos from islands of Nisyros, Thilos...
Forum: Photographing Nature May 21st 07, 09:36 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.technique.nature,rec.photo.misc,soc.culture.south-africa,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By DONOTREPLY
Great Barrier Island (New Zealand) Photo Gallery

Yey!

a big photo gallery from our fantastic trip to this beautiful
island ....

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200705_gbi/

enjoy :-)
Forum: Digital Photography May 21st 07, 09:32 AM Posted to soc.culture.new-zealand,misc.immigration.australia+nz,nz.general,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By DONOTREPLY
Great Barrier Island (New Zealand) Photo Gallery

a big photo gallery from our fantastic trip to this beautiful
island ....

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200705_gbi/

enjoy :-)
Forum: Digital Photography March 21st 07, 04:21 AM Posted to soc.culture.new-zealand,soc.culture.pacific-island,rec.photo.digital,nz.politics,nz.reg.auckland.general
Replies: 9
Posted By DONOTREPLY
Anti War March Queen St - Photo Gallery

New Photos: Auckland Fire Spectacular
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20070317-fire/
Forum: Digital Photography March 18th 07, 05:32 AM Posted to soc.culture.new-zealand,rec.photo.digital,nz.politics,de.org.politik.misc,de.talk.tagesgeschehen
Replies: 9
Posted By DONOTREPLY
Anti War March Queen St - Photo Gallery

On Mar 17, 6:43 pm, "DONOTREPLY" wrote:
Photo Gallery of the protest march in Auckland:http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20070317-antiwar/
Don't you think the war against Iraq...
Forum: Digital Photography March 17th 07, 07:43 AM Posted to soc.culture.new-zealand,soc.culture.pacific-island,rec.photo.digital,nz.politics,nz.reg.auckland.general
Replies: 9
Posted By DONOTREPLY
Anti War March Queen St - Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery of the protest march in Auckland:
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/20070317-antiwar/

Don't you think the war against Iraq is a war of aggression,
a war crime?

Don't you think Helen Clarke...
Forum: Digital Photography March 16th 07, 05:04 AM Posted to soc.culture.new-zealand,soc.culture.pacific-island,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking
Replies: 0
Posted By DONOTREPLY
Pacific Festival Food, Photos, Dance

I just uploaded my photos from the Auckland New Zealand 2007 PASIFIKA
Festival:

http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200703-pasifika/

enjoy ;-)
Forum: Digital Photography February 27th 07, 07:09 AM Posted to alt.rec.hiking,nz.general,alt.architecture,misc.invest.options,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By DONOTREPLY
YET MORE - New Zealand pictures

New photo collection: http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200702-CultureFestival/

Wonderful pictures indeed, but 1842 the dawn of western civilization?????
I think the OP meant "dawn of Western...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30