Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R.W. Behan
Forum: In The Darkroom January 4th 09, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 5
Posted By R.W. Behan
Shelf life for Hypo Clearing Agent?

Richard--

Thanks a million. I'm not sure the odor was ammonia, but it was strong and
acrid, perhaps more like fresh "hypo."

In any case, it was Kodak Hypo Clearing Agent, and your explanation of...
Forum: In The Darkroom January 3rd 09, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 5
Posted By R.W. Behan
Shelf life for Hypo Clearing Agent?

Greetings, B&W Dinosaurs;

Last night, developing some Ilford HP5 rolls, I mixed some new working
solution of Hypo Clearing Agent. The stock solution--stored in a cool, dark
darkroom--had been...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 17th 07, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 11
Posted By R.W. Behan
B&H Photo and imported Tri-X?

Bogdan;

Sure. I have a few old dusty copies and would be happy to send one. Send
me your mailing address.

Best,

Dick
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 17th 07, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 11
Posted By R.W. Behan
B&H Photo and imported Tri-X?

Mr. de Bakker:

Thanks for the tip. I will rest at ease.

Cheers,

Dick Behan

"Q.G. de Bakker" wrote in message
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 17th 07, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 11
Posted By R.W. Behan
B&H Photo and imported Tri-X?

JF:

As a matter of fact, I ordered a dozen rolls of HP-5 yesterday, suspecting
it was the Ilford equivalent of Tri-X. I also suspected the Delta emulsion
was similar to Kodak's T-Max...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 16th 07, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 11
Posted By R.W. Behan
B&H Photo and imported Tri-X?

Thanks, folks,

Probably time to start using Ilford film, anyway.

Dick

"R.W. Behan" wrote in message
B&H Photo...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 16th 07, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 8
Posted By R.W. Behan
Newbie says hello

Hey, Mike,
Thanks for the headsup about APUG. Just signed up. Looks like a great
resource (support group?).
Cheers,
Dick

"Mike" wrote in message...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 15th 07, 07:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 8
Posted By R.W. Behan
Newbie says hello

Paul,

You'll love your Yashicamat. Years ago I bought and used one nearly to its
death. Fine camera, and at the time none a better "value for money" as you
Brits put it.

Lots of good films out...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 14th 07, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 11
Posted By R.W. Behan
B&H Photo and imported Tri-X?

B&H Photo for years has stocked "imported" 120 Tri-X and a substantial
discount. Now all I see at B&H is the "USA" designated Tri X.

Anybody know what's going on? Is the digital revolution slowly...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9