Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J.B. Wood
Forum: Digital Photography May 22nd 21, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 3
Posted By J.B. Wood
Google Lens Is Used 3B Times Per Month

On 5/22/2021 8:54 PM, sms wrote:
Google Lens Is Used 3B Times Per Month
https://www.androidheadlines.com/2021/05/google-lens-3-billion-uses-per-month

The translate feature is amazingly...
Forum: Digital Photography May 18th 21, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 3
Posted By J.B. Wood
Google Lens Is Used 3B Times Per Month

Google Lens Is Used 3B Times Per Month
https://www.androidheadlines.com/2021/05/google-lens-3-billion-uses-per-month

What is Google...
Forum: Digital Photography May 15th 21, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 0
Posted By J.B. Wood
Camera 2 API support

Camera 2 API support is critical for Google GCam to work flawlessly.
But what exactly _is_ Camera 2 API support?

I ran this tool which I'm told tells you what your Camera 2 API support...
Forum: Digital Photography May 12th 21, 07:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 2
Posted By J.B. Wood
Penguin Google Gcam port

On 5/11/2021 8:00 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
I like the native camera app that came with the Pixel 2 -- with one
glaring exception: the mode slider (video/camera/portrait/night...
selector) is...
Forum: Digital Photography May 11th 21, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 2
Posted By J.B. Wood
Penguin Google Gcam port

On 5/11/2021 8:00 AM, The Real Bev wrote:

I like the native camera app that came with the Pixel 2 -- with one
glaring exception: the mode slider (video/camera/portrait/night...
selector) is...
Forum: Digital Photography May 11th 21, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 2
Posted By J.B. Wood
Penguin Google Gcam port

I don't have a Pixel but I wanted to try out the Google Gcam port.
https://www.xda-developers.com/google-camera-port-hub/

The camera inspector said the phone had only limited Camera 2 API...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6