Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 1.37 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: iws
Forum: Digital Photography January 3rd 10, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By iws
Sending luggage (with photo gear) ahead by FedEx cross-border

"Wally" wrote in message
| On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 19:09:04 -0700, "iws" wrote:
|
| "Wally" wrote...
Forum: Digital Photography January 3rd 10, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

"Wally" wrote in message
| OK, some Islamic nut tries to blow up a plane, and now the security
| guys have to prove they're even...
Forum: Digital Photography October 24th 09, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By iws
Recommendation Request: Good PnS Digital

"Further Info" wrote in message
| On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:14:09 -0700, "james" wrote:
|
| Basically,...
Forum: Digital Photography October 20th 09, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0

wrote in message
| Greetings All:
|
| I am looking for recommendation for a good...
Forum: Digital Photography September 17th 09, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By iws
(OT) Inexpensive Usenet options

"nospam" wrote in message
| In article , Paul
| wrote:
|
| Hi,

Forum: Digital Photography May 17th 08, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By iws
HC SD card queries

"Terry Pinnell" wrote in message
Jürgen Exner wrote:

Terry Pinnell...
Forum: Digital Photography May 17th 08, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By iws
Outlook Express Download

"Tim Smith" wrote in message
Can someone tell me if you can and how to download two part photos in
Outlook from the...
Forum: Digital Photography January 5th 08, 05:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By iws
Transcend SDHC Cards

wrote in message
After researching a bewildering array of high-capacity SD cards for my
Nikon...
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 07, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 126
Posted By iws
Opinions on P&S

"Matt Ion" wrote in message
So the wife wants a nice little compact P&S... she's pretty much narrowed
her choices down to the Canon...
Forum: Digital Photography December 9th 07, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 34
Posted By iws
Buying Xmas Present for Mum. Canon P&S?

"Ron Hunter" wrote in message
snip
After all, most people just set it to 'auto', and snap away.

Exactly! I suggested...
Forum: Digital Photography December 9th 07, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 34
Posted By iws
Buying Xmas Present for Mum. Canon P&S?

"Ali" wrote in message
Hi all

I am looking to buy a P&S for my mum for Christmas and although I know a
fair bit about photography,...
Forum: Digital Photography June 22nd 07, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By iws
Multi-card USB reader that includes SDHC?

"Chuck Olson" wrote in message
I find that a lot of camera buffs are complaining that new standards in
Forum: Digital Photography April 20th 07, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By iws
Mass-storage appliance for saving camera images?

"King Sardon" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:38:21 -0600, ray wrote:

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007...
Forum: Digital Photography April 20th 07, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By iws
Mass-storage appliance for saving camera images?

"Bert Hyman" wrote in message
(cgiorgio) wrote in
:

As there is no...
Forum: Digital Photography March 28th 07, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By iws
Older camera and memory cards - help

"Phas" wrote in message
Manual of my camera (vivicam 5386) says the camera accepts memory
cards up to 512KB,...
Forum: Digital Photography February 25th 07, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By iws
digital camera recommendations with short video functionality

"Paul Rubin" wrote in message
"Ken" writes:
I plan to buy a digital camera with short video...
Forum: Digital Photography February 22nd 07, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By iws
Choice of SD card for S3IS?

"John Ortt" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I bought an S3 IS at Christmas and have been delighted with it...
Forum: Digital Photography January 11th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By iws
Memory Card Error Canon A710IS

"RG" wrote in message
I use an AData SDHC 4 GB memory card with my Canon A710IS. I transfer
the...
Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 07, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By iws
Patriot Card Reader - PSDR-S

"Just D" wrote in message
All,

Any idea if this Patriot Card Reader supports SDHC - High Capacity cards?
didn't find any info on...
Forum: Digital Photography December 31st 06, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By iws
converting canon avi files

"Stephen Fisher" wrote in message
i have a canon A710IS camera

When i take a video (30 f/s , 640 resolution), 15 ...
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 06, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By iws
Canon will repair A95 or replace with A610

"Rudy Benner" wrote in message

"mstrspy" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 06, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By iws
recovering pictures from formated CF :(

wrote in message
I did pretty dumb thing today. I accidently formated my CF through my
camera menu (Canon...
Forum: Digital Photography December 15th 06, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By iws
4GB AGL brand SD card - can't format?

"Edward" wrote in message
WIndows said it can't complete the format, so I tried DOS and this is
what I...
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 06, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By iws
'Then and Now' - The Hollywood Freeway - Fifty Years - 1956/2006

"W Paul Mills" wrote in message

iws wrote:
"Mike Russell"...
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 06, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,la.transportation
Replies: 17
Posted By iws
'Then and Now' - The Hollywood Freeway - Fifty Years - 1956/2006

"Mike Russell" -MOVE wrote in message
Gary Edstrom wrote:
Today is one of those rare, ultra-clear days...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48