Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cjcampbell
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 7th 07, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 10
Posted By cjcampbell
Used D200 body prices PLUMMET!!

On Sep 6, 9:08 pm, RichA wrote:
Check out Ebay prices from around Aug 20th to now....

I ain't selling mine. Now, when Nikon introduces their pro FX scenery
shooters camera,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 7th 07, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By cjcampbell
Question about rough edges.

On Aug 26, 8:02 pm, "Just Shoot Me" wrote:
I am wondering why pictures I take with my Nikon do not have straight edges
unless
I take them in the mode for display on...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 7th 07, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By cjcampbell
Odd effect with D200 output

On Sep 6, 3:36 pm, RichA wrote:
This shot has been brightened considerably. The original blue part
was highly underexposed. I noticed that when it was brightened,
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 5th 07, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 55
Posted By cjcampbell
Pro opinion, Canon versus Nikon

On Sep 5, 9:12 am, RichA wrote:
What has been your experience with the pro Canon models? Wedding
photogs need not apply since their profession isn't exactly demanding
Forum: Digital Photography September 4th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 18
Posted By cjcampbell
Finally , Nikon named its image processor!

On Sep 3, 1:46 pm, Dave Cohen wrote:
wrote:
There were Sony's Bionz, Lumix's Venus III and Canon Digic III image
processor engines. However, we never...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment September 4th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc

wrote:
There were Sony's Bionz, Lumix's Venus III and Canon Digic III image
processor engines. However, we never...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment September 4th 07, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc

On Sep 3, 2:10 pm, wrote:
On Sep 3, 3:46 pm, Dave Cohen wrote:

wrote:
There were Sony's Bionz, Lumix's Venus III and Canon...
Forum: Digital Photography September 4th 07, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc

wrote:
There were Sony's Bionz, Lumix's Venus III and Canon...
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 07, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 18
Posted By cjcampbell
Finally , Nikon named its image processor!

On Sep 3, 4:46 am, Beladi Nasralla wrote:
On Sep 3, 8:26 pm, wrote:

... new EXPEED image processor engine.

Sounds like EX (former) and PEE.

Could...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment September 3rd 07, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc

On Sep 3, 8:26 pm, wrote:

... new EXPEED image processor engine.

Sounds like EX (former) and PEE.

Could...
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 07, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By cjcampbell
Bird photography with a remotley controlled camera?

On Sep 2, 12:10 pm, Dean Keaton wrote:
The advantage would be that no blind is necessary. What type of camera
would be best? Are there any digital cameras with special...
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 07, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By cjcampbell
wedding photography and DSLR?

On Sep 2, 1:48 pm, "peter" wrote:
Before DSLR, most pros shoot weddings with medium format cameras because
they can be enlarged more with low grain.

Nowadays, many pros...
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 07, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By cjcampbell
nikon d80 to d200 lense interchangibility.....

On Sep 2, 6:29 am, "David Ruether" wrote:
"cjcampbell" wrote in ...
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 07, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By cjcampbell
nikon d80 to d200 lense interchangibility.....

On Sep 2, 7:08 am, acl wrote:
On Sep 2, 9:24 am, "Dimitris M" wrote:

...so...no problems w/auto
meters, focus, and other auto...
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 07, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By cjcampbell
D70 Command Dial Failure

On Sep 1, 6:51 pm, "Dana John Hill"
wrote:
I got caught this evening in a bad thunderstorm in St. Augustine and my D70
got a bit moist. Everything about...
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 07, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By cjcampbell
nikon d80 to d200 lense interchangibility.....

On Sep 1, 7:06 pm, ~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
i have a d80 and three lenses...i want to upgrade the body to
a d200...can i do this and keep my lenses and fully functioning
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 07, 06:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By cjcampbell
Nikon D-80 Question from newbie

On Sep 1, 10:41 pm, "Sitara Lal"
wrote:
My D-80 has Image Quality set to 'RAW + JPEG Normal' and Image Size set to
Large (3872x2592).

Yet, when I open the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 1st 07, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By cjcampbell
D3 - new high iso samples

On Sep 1, 8:40 am, "Toby" wrote:
"frederick" wrote in messagenews:1188549685.40769@ftpsrv1...
http://review.fengniao.com/64/644874.html

I think I will...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 31st 07, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By cjcampbell
D3 - new high iso samples

On Aug 31, 1:47 am, frederick wrote:
http://review.fengniao.com/64/644874.html

Those really are nice.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 31st 07, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 20
Posted By cjcampbell
I pity Askey and Dpreview

On Aug 31, 6:07 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
RichA wrote:
Askey's a millionaire now many times over thanks the the Amazon
acquisition of his site, but...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 31st 07, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 20
Posted By cjcampbell
I pity Askey and Dpreview

On Aug 24, 12:00 am, Gearóid Muar wrote:
On Aug 24, 1:49 am, RichA wrote:

Askey's a millionaire now many times over thanks the the Amazon
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 31st 07, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

On Aug 24, 1:49 am, RichA wrote:

Askey's a millionaire now many times over thanks the the Amazon
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 29th 07, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 37
Posted By cjcampbell
CCD chips VS CMOS chips

On Aug 27, 10:11 am, Wolfgang Weisselberg
wrote:
David J Taylor wrote:

Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 29th 07, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 30
Posted By cjcampbell
Canon and Nikon FFs, they both FAILED part of this task

On Aug 26, 8:38 pm, RichA wrote:
Why did they not go 4:3? As I've stated before, MOST professional
photographic publishings are closer to 4:3 than that ancient 3:2
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 29th 07, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 15
Posted By cjcampbell
live Preview

On Aug 28, 6:05 pm, Moonstarer wrote:
I wonder why people are upset over Canon's Live Preview feature in
their 40D and 20Da?

There are people who don't like it? Personally, I can...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125