Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: *
Forum: Digital Photography October 18th 08, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 97
Posted By *
18-200 Lens

"measekite" wrote in message
From my reading both the Nikon and Canon 18-200 lenses are comparable.
One is no better or worse...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 18th 08, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By *
Sony a900 price drop in Canada

"Alan Browne" wrote in message

Oddly, despite the CAD $ taking a thrashing in the past month, the Sony...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 17th 08, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By *
Online Shopping in India

"Shopping India" wrote in message
Ecommerce websites have many advantages over the usual...
Forum: Digital Photography October 17th 08, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By *
Penetrating Photographic Process

On 2008-10-16, * wrote:

"savvo" wrote...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 17th 08, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By *
Canon's lower-end lenses are so frigging ugly

"RichA" wrote in message
Tacky. Look at the font used! Looks like the sub-$100 silver crap
that...
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 08, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By *
Penetrating Photographic Process

"savvo" wrote in message
This is going to change the way we take photographs forever, I tells you.

"The amazing thing...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 14th 08, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By *
Kodak Digital Cameras

"frank" wrote in message
On Oct 14, 8:20 am, "*" wrote:
"Shopping India"...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 14th 08, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 20
Posted By *
Bit of Fun. Canon EOS 0D

On 2008-10-09 07:15:56 -0700, "Spam This" said:

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 14th 08, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 20
Posted By *
Bit of Fun. Canon EOS 0D

"RichA" wrote in message
On Oct 8, 7:04 am, "Paul" wrote:
Came across this in...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 14th 08, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By *
Kodak Digital Cameras

"Shopping India" wrote in message
Digital cameras are now being used by all due their...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10