Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill W
Forum: Digital Photography June 4th 21, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill W
google camera

On Jun 3, 2021, Magani wrote
(in ):

On Friday, 4 June 2021 at 2:53:25 am UTC+10, Bill W wrote:
On Jun 3, 2021, David Taylor...
Forum: Digital Photography June 3rd 21, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill W
google camera

On Jun 3, 2021, David Taylor wrote
(in article ):

On 03/06/2021 02:05, Bill W wrote:
I just installed the Google camera on my Samsung S20. Holy crap! I took a
Forum: Digital Photography June 3rd 21, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill W
google camera

I just installed the Google camera on my Samsung S20. Holy crap! I took a
couple of photos in the Night Sight mode and they are sharp and there is no
noise. Incredible.
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Bill W
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

On May 31, 2021, nospam wrote
(in ):

In article
, Bill W
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Bill W
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

On May 31, 2021, Alan Browne wrote
(in article ):

On 2021-05-31 12:29, Bill W wrote:
On May 31, 2021, nospam wrote
(in...
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Bill W
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

On May 31, 2021, nospam wrote
(in ):

In article
, Bill W
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Bill W
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

On May 31, 2021, nospam wrote
(in ):

In article
, Bill W
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Bill W
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

On May 31, 2021, nospam wrote
(in ):

In article
, Bill W
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Bill W
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

On May 30, 2021, Alan Browne wrote
(in article ):

On 2021-05-30 14:50, Bill W wrote:
On May 30, 2021, nospam wrote
(in...
Forum: Digital Photography May 31st 21, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Bill W
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

On May 30, 2021, nospam wrote
(in ):

In article
, Bill W
Forum: Digital Photography May 30th 21, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Bill W
Apple Macs: Can't upgrade, can barely repair them.

On May 30, 2021, nospam wrote
(in ):

In , Alan Browne
wrote:

I doubt...
Forum: Digital Photography May 29th 21, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Bill W
Fwd: Drone lights for FPV flying (not indicator lights)

On May 28, 2021, Savageduck wrote
(in ):

On May 28, 2021, gray_wolf wrote
(in article ):

Very...
Forum: Digital Photography May 25th 21, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill W
The mental illness of liberalism in all it's glory...

On May 24, 2021, Bill W wrote
(in ):

An entire ****ing city mugged by reality. And you have to watch the whole 10
minutes to...
Forum: Digital Photography May 25th 21, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill W
The mental illness of liberalism in all it's glory...

An entire ****ing city mugged by reality. And you have to watch the whole 10
minutes to find out if you’re sane enough to lol at the comments of some of
the liberals:

https://youtu.be/rThPS7wjvDg
Forum: Digital Photography May 12th 21, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Bill W
Morro Bay Dredge

On May 12, 2021, Savageduck wrote
(in ):

I took my new DJI Air 2S down to Morro Bay to give it a workout. I was
surprised to find...
Forum: Digital Photography May 10th 21, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By Bill W
Nikon SB-600

On May 9, 2021, nospam wrote
(in ):

In article
, Bill W
Forum: Digital Photography May 10th 21, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
Posted By Bill W
Nikon SB-600

On May 9, 2021, nospam wrote
(in ):

In , Alan Browne
wrote:

On...
Forum: Digital Photography April 20th 21, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Bill W
More Hollywood misrepresentation of the law and photogs

On Apr 19, 2021, geoff wrote
(in ):

On 20/04/2021 5:47 am, Bill W wrote:
On Apr 19, 2021, Neil wrote
(in article...
Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 21, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Bill W
More Hollywood misrepresentation of the law and photogs

On Apr 19, 2021, Neil wrote
(in article ):

On 4/19/2021 9:39 AM, Bill W wrote:
On Apr 19, 2021, Neil wrote
(in article ):

Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 21, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Bill W
More Hollywood misrepresentation of the law and photogs

On Apr 19, 2021, Neil wrote
(in article ):

On 4/19/2021 3:57 AM, RichA wrote:
The TV show, "The Rookie" shows cops arresting a photographer who was:
-On a...
Forum: Digital Photography April 14th 21, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Bill W
Insure your cameras and lenses like your phone?

I’ll start by saying that I know that insurance in general is a bad bet.
But I got a pretty good deal on an expensive new phone, and decided to look
into a protection plan. Akko...
Forum: Digital Photography March 22nd 21, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill W
question for eternal september users

Have any of you been having a problem with posts not appearing in your
newsreader? I have seen replies to posts that I never saw, and I did see them
when I looked at Google Groups. It’s even more...
Forum: Digital Photography March 6th 21, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Bill W
Flickr broken

On Mar 6, 2021, Paul Carmichael wrote
(in article ):

Hello. folks.

It seems Flickr is trying to abide by some cookie legislation and if you try
to view...
Forum: Digital Photography February 10th 21, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 61
Posted By Bill W
Theft

On Feb 9, 2021, Alan Browne wrote
(in article ):

On 2021-02-08 13:46, Alfred Molon wrote:
This is incredible:
Forum: Digital Photography February 4th 21, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Bill W
Wildlife lenses

On Feb 4, 2021, nospam wrote