Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dev/Null
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 9th 08, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Dev/Null
DON'T SNEAK UP ON THE 40D!

"Annika1980" wrote in message
The Fabulous 40D is always alert!

And looking over it's shoulder for...
Forum: Digital Photography August 9th 08, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Dev/Null
DON'T SNEAK UP ON THE 40D!

"Annika1980" wrote in message
The Fabulous 40D is always alert!

And looking over it's shoulder for...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 6th 08, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Dev/Null
Are higher definition DSLR's significantly above 10 mega pixel near?

"." wrote in message
Are higher definition DSLR's significantly above 10 mega pixel near?

Canon...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 29th 08, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Dev/Null
Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G

"Bruce" wrote in message
Have a look at the Sigma 10-20mm,I've got one on a D80.The reviews are
very good.

Forum: Digital Photography July 19th 08, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Dev/Null
Battery charger for England

"tracymar55" wrote in message
I have the Konica Minolta Lithium Ion Battery charger BC-900 for...
Forum: Digital Photography July 19th 08, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Dev/Null
4x6 printing problem - cropped edges

wrote in message
I have created a jpeg in photoshop (CS2) on a 4x6 canvas. The image
has...
Forum: Digital Photography July 18th 08, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 27
Posted By Dev/Null
LiON battery recharging - what strategy should I use?

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Al Dykes writes:

I don't really understand why manufacturers love rechargeables so much.
Forum: Digital Photography July 17th 08, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 123
Posted By Dev/Null
Fovean Sensors

"Pete D" wrote in message

"Dev/Null" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography July 17th 08, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 123
Posted By Dev/Null
Fovean Sensors

"measekite" wrote in message
Is the Fovean sensor really better than CMOS or CDC?

you mean CMOS vs. CCD, let's look at the...
Forum: Digital Photography July 17th 08, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 123
Posted By Dev/Null
Fovean Sensors

"measekite" wrote in message
Is the Fovean sensor really better than CMOS or CDC?

How does one compare Canadian...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 16th 08, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Dev/Null
Medium format increases size while DSLRs languish

"RichA" wrote in message
Stuck like GLUE to an ancient format and sensors size. "I remember,
Forum: Digital Photography July 15th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 164
Posted By Dev/Null
The Joy of Pixel Density

"John P Sheehy" wrote in message
I've made a direct comparison of RAW data per unit of area in the deep
shadows of ISO 100 between the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 10th 08, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Dev/Null
Home Shop 18 - Latest Digital Cameras

"brendlong" wrote in message
Fujifilm 9MP Digital Camera Model No: Finepix A920
Largan...
Forum: Digital Photography July 7th 08, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Dev/Null
NEED PHOTOGRAPHY HELP

"BEATBANGA" wrote in message
FROM NYC PHOTOGRAPHER.. HELLO MY NAME IS MEATBANGER AND IM STARTING A
Forum: Digital Photography July 7th 08, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Dev/Null
Looks like Polaroid didn't need Ilford after all

"Rich" wrote in message
There has been speculation on this toy for months.

from...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 7th 08, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Dev/Null
I AM IN NEED OF PHOTOGRAPHER HELP

"BEATBANGA" wrote in message
Hello my name is Beatbanga and im in the process of starting a Adult
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 2nd 08, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 22
Posted By Dev/Null
D700 At Nikon USA :)

On 2008-07-01 04:39:18 -0700, none said:

I guess I just need to wait...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 28th 08, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Dev/Null
Home Shop 18 - Camera - 7 Mega Pixel

"patriberry" wrote in message
Features:
* 7 mega pixel camera
* 2.4 inches colour TFT...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 26th 08, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Dev/Null
Nikon Photo Contest

wrote in message
Hey all. I entered a Nikon photo contest & need votes on my picture
to win. I am one of...
Forum: Digital Photography June 25th 08, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 41
Posted By Dev/Null
Full-frame sensor digicams are always SLRs?

"NimPhrey" wrote in message
Perhaps there is a technical or economic reason. Any takers?

Why must consumers be limited to SLRs when...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 20th 08, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By Dev/Null
Help us save usenet news for Time-Warner customers

Usenet wrote:
Time-Warner corporate is dropping usenet news as of June 23, 2008.

So how's that a bad thing????
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 19th 08, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By Dev/Null
FRAUD ALERT!!! Polaroid JoyCam Film Camera Compact Zooms

"Charles" wrote in message

Block GoogleGroups and lower your blood pressure.

Perhaps, but it's nice to warn...
Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale June 19th 08, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.video.production
Replies: 0
Posted By Dev/Null
####Selling C-Mount Movie Camera Canon FD Lens Adapter#####

wrote in message
Here is a brand new C mount to Canon FD or FL lens on Movie and Video/
vigilance...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 19th 08, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.video.production