Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Voodoo Thunder Pig
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 12th 08, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Voodoo Thunder Pig
Nikon D40 / D50 prime lens

greenbrightly wrote:

Hi, quick question at the moment I'm using a sigma 30mm f1.4 on my D40
which I really like. The wide aperture is the thing which I use the
most. I do have a 50mm lens...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 28th 08, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 11
Posted By Voodoo Thunder Pig
NASA's Mars probe: NO cmos, NO Bayer

RichA wrote:

from Amateur Photography magazine;

The camera has a double Gauss lens system, a design commonly used in
35mm cameras,' explains the space agency.
'Images are recorded by a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 18th 08, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 20
Posted By Voodoo Thunder Pig
Nikon D3 review posted

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/NikonD3