Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: just bob
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 07, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 15
Posted By just bob
Who links a web photo but hides rest of gallery?

"Sammy" wrote in message
I want the poster's other photos on a web gallery to be kept hidden from
people who are viewing. Let me...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 2nd 07, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By just bob
Avoiding "buyer's remorse" in choice of 5D lenses

"RichA" wrote in message
On Apr 2, 6:46 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
jimphotog via...
Forum: Digital Photography April 2nd 07, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By just bob
Somebody sell me on Lensbabies

"Unclaimed Mysteries"
wrote in message
I'm all ears.

--
Here was...
Forum: Digital Photography March 26th 07, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

"Jer" wrote in message

I guess the card is well protected inside the camera

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 23rd 07, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By just bob
Photographic news

"Wolfgang Weisselberg" wrote in message

you can post for...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 21st 07, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 33
Posted By just bob
Dust cleaning system effectiveness test

"frederick" wrote in message

Eventually. It's likely very fine dust isn't removed by any shaking
method so eventually it will build-up. ...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 21st 07, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 33
Posted By just bob
Dust cleaning system effectiveness test

"frederick" wrote in message
RichA wrote:
http://pixinfo.com/en/articles/ccd-dust-removal/

Sort of confirms what seems to be becoming...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 21st 07, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By just bob
flash unit for Canon Rebel

"Jim and Terri Bomier" wrote in message
Any recommendation for an external flash unit for a Rebet xt.

My dad is using his Rebel with a...
Forum: Digital Photography March 20th 07, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By just bob
Clear lens changing bag source

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:
We all use those clear plastic bags for changing the lens on...
Forum: Digital Photography March 20th 07, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By just bob
Clear lens changing bag source

"John Smith" wrote in message

"Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)" wrote
in...
Forum: Digital Photography March 19th 07, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By just bob
Clear lens changing bag source

"John Bean" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:47:40 -0400, "John Smith"
wrote:

We...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 19th 07, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 6
Posted By just bob
Ebay lens listing query

"Recycle THIS" wrote in message
news:45dcf1f0$0$141 'Name' brands (Canon, Nikkor et al) sell a LOT better
than third party glass
on eBay. Strange, because some of the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 19th 07, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 13
Posted By just bob
I like RAW

"Randy Howard" wrote in message
The CS3 beta refuses to believe that my CD key, on shiny,
printed-by-adobe CD case has printed on it, and the same one that CS2...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 15th 07, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 13
Posted By just bob
I like RAW

"Rod" wrote in message
The more I shoot in RAW format the more I like it.

Yep. Bridge and CS2 is awesome for me, especially when I might...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 15th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By just bob
cool!!!!

"No 33 Secretary" wrote in message
wrote in news:1173979412.458380.294690
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 15th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By just bob
Gotta love dogs... :)

http://www.pbase.com/jctangney/dogs&page=all

Funny! Looks like the dogs enjoyed it, too.
Forum: Digital Photography March 15th 07, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 45
Posted By just bob
Why are the smallest Dslr's "entry level" ?

Integral veridical grip on the pro models.

You may not have noticed but the latest pro model from Canon (1D mkIII) is a
bit smaller than its predecessors while also having a larger LCD than ever...
Forum: Digital Photography March 4th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 57
Posted By just bob
Soldier deletes news photog's work

"Hugo" wrote in message

"Jer" wrote in message

Ambush on U.S....
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 1st 07, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 33
Posted By just bob
A Seemingly unnoticed detail in the 1DMIII

"Mark²" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
Bill Funk wrote:
On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:16:47 -0800, "This old Bob"
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 28th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By just bob
Use of monopod with DSLR

"jimphotog" u32103@uwe wrote in message news:6e73c5dda99bd@uwe...
I'm ready to jump from film SLR to DSLR. Been shooting for decades, I
even
sell some, but overall probably best considered...
Forum: Digital Photography February 22nd 07, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By just bob
wide gamut monitor?

"just bob" wrote in message

"adminforto" wrote in message

Forum: Digital Photography February 22nd 07, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By just bob
wide gamut monitor?

"adminforto" wrote in message

"just bob" wrote in message

Forum: Digital Photography February 22nd 07, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By just bob
wide gamut monitor?

"adminforto" wrote in message

"nospam" wrote in message
In...
Forum: Digital Photography February 22nd 07, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 34
Posted By just bob
Spring forward.

"just bob" wrote in message

"Cynicor" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography February 22nd 07, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 34
Posted By just bob
Spring forward.

"Cynicor" wrote in message

Yeah, Windows too.

Vista is fine.

However, as far as I know, all other Windows...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34