Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bert Hyman
Forum: Digital Photography July 2nd 09, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Bert Hyman
Building a remote shutter trigger

In John Navas
wrote:

I suggest cutting your losses: sell the Fuji (e.g., on eBay), and
replace it with a camera...
Forum: Digital Photography July 2nd 09, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Bert Hyman
Building a remote shutter trigger

In "il barbi"
wrote:

Now isn't it possible to build a diy remote shutter trigger? Obviously
Fuji will never give me its infrared specs...
Forum: Digital Photography June 27th 09, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Bert Hyman
canon SX10is - max memory card capacity

In

yirgster wrote:

Max memory capacity for th Canon SX10is?

I couldn't find it anywhere.

It can...
Forum: Digital Photography May 29th 09, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By Bert Hyman
Anyone remembers those old soft and hard camera cases?

In

wrote:

In the old film cameras era, I recall that when you purchase an SLR
camera, it usually comes...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment May 29th 09, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.misc

wrote:

In the old film cameras era, I recall that when you purchase an SLR
camera, it usually comes...
Forum: Digital Photography May 1st 09, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Bert Hyman
USB-stick on video projector?

In "Yves" wrote:

Hi, a newbie question:

Is it possible to use a USB stick directly on a video projector
("beamer") for a slide show ?...
Forum: Digital Photography April 26th 09, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Bert Hyman
Scary Info. From a PhD. On Deadly Swine Flu Outbreak, Illegal Mexican Aliens & Epidemics

In "Roy G"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Apr 2009...
Forum: Digital Photography March 20th 09, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Bert Hyman
SD capacity of Coolpix L18?

In geronimo
wrote:

I bought a used Nikon Coolpix L18. No manual included. Nikon would not
let me D/L the manual becasue I...
Forum: Digital Photography March 11th 09, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Bert Hyman
Slideshow question

In John McWilliams
wrote:

Why not size the images to the exact proportions and orientation of
the projector at its precise...
Forum: Digital Photography March 11th 09, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Bert Hyman
Slideshow question

In

Inez wrote:

I want to do a powerpoint slide show which will be projected on a
screen. ...
Forum: Digital Photography February 27th 09, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Bert Hyman
How to take photos of man-eating sharks?

In Justin C
wrote:

In article , Bert Hyman
wrote:
In...
Forum: Digital Photography January 10th 09, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Replies: 3
Posted By Bert Hyman
Slightly OT

In Keith nuttle
wrote:

We have connected to the digital antenna for TV.

What's a "digital antenna"?

No.

Don't...
Forum: Digital Photography January 9th 09, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Bert Hyman
Palestinians Under Attack

In "HEMI - Powered"
wrote:

Bert Hyman added these comments in the current discussion du jour

Palestinians Under...
Forum: Digital Photography January 9th 09, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Bert Hyman
Palestinians Under Attack

In
wrote:

Palestinians Under Attack

Because they're spammers.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 31st 08, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking,uk.transport.london,uk.d-i-y,rec.music.indian.misc

In Jürgen Exner

SPAM

Is your posting meant to have some...
Forum: Digital Photography December 19th 08, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 56
Posted By Bert Hyman
[TROLL] Letters from His Imaginary Advice Column

In Dave Cohen
wrote:

Easy answer, let SMS supply the name

Easier answer: Learn to use your news client's killfile or filter.

--
Bert...
Forum: Digital Photography November 17th 08, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

In "HEMI-Powered"
wrote:

Bert Hyman added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

I only use Irfanview for...
Forum: Digital Photography November 17th 08, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Bert Hyman
JPG compression - yet another question !

In wrote:

On 17 Nov 2008 16:51:05 GMT, in rec.photo.digital Bert Hyman
wrote:

In...
Forum: Digital Photography November 17th 08, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Bert Hyman
JPG compression - yet another question !

In "HEMI-Powered"
wrote:

I only use Irfanview for creating thumbnail index sheets but a
quick check didn't show EXIF to me, maybe...
Forum: Digital Photography November 17th 08, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Bert Hyman
JPG compression - yet another question !

In KentTR
wrote:

On 17 Nov 2008 13:59:44 GMT, Bert Hyman wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography November 17th 08, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Bert Hyman
JPG compression - yet another question !

In

Topaz wrote:

Is there information in a JPG file that I upload from my digital
camera that says...
Forum: Digital Photography October 25th 08, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Bert Hyman
OT: Guns for Cameras: Toronto Police & Henrys

In Cynicor
wrote:

Just to be fair here,

Interesting.

didn't Lott fabricate his survey that said that 98% of gun uses didn't
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 08, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Bert Hyman
free newsgroup service

(Jack) wrote in news:Xns9B2B6F057A439forrmarkyahoocom@
216.196.97.136:

Can anyone reccommend a free newsgroup service?

http://www.motzarella.org/

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN...
Forum: Digital Photography September 8th 08, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

(Von Fourche) wrote in
:

Is there any place online that I can download a copy of
ZoomBrowser? I'm

Start...
Forum: Digital Photography July 20th 08, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 92
Posted By Bert Hyman
Irfanview freeware bug? Batch JPEG lossless autorotation. Large directory failure consistent

In wrote:

Not me. I figured out how to a download a virus........ Just turn the
virus scanner off. Or if you like you can do as...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125